Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How could you sell your Father Nobel Peace Prize ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

How could you sell your Father Nobel Peace Prize ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:53pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I don't care for Bernice King and her Eddie Long shenaBrothans but I agree with her.

is she still down with edie long?i thought she disassociated herself from him right b4 he crowned himself and wrapped in the shroud, but im not up on his latest story since no one has posted about him lately LOL
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:53pm
yes, I thought she had dropped Long too. Hopefully she didn't go back.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 8:55pm
She's no longer affiliated with him.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:03pm
Maybe the greedy kids should look back at the father wishes. 

“Because Martin Luther King, Jr said, I don’t accept this for myself; I accept it on behalf of the communities which I’m living to serve, which he ended up dying to serve .

LilMissSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LilMissSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 9:13pm
This is sad.
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 10:37pm
sounds like a crackhead move to me. That is so sad to hear. This man spent his life building a legacy and helping people of color and his own kids dont even see the value in that.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

sounds like a crackhead move to me. That is so sad to hear. This man spent his life building a legacy and helping people of color and his own kids dont even see the value in that.
Clap
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 10:56pm
Some things you should not even put a price tag on? Your fathers Nobel Peace Prize? Really......times could never be that hard, that is nothing but greed. What happened to the saying, what goes on in this house stays in this house?

Everything isn't for the world to know.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Some things you should not even put a price tag on? Your fathers Nobel Peace Prize? Really......times could never be that hard, that is nothing but greed. What happened to the saying, what goes on in this house stays in this house?

Everything isn't for the world to know.
HeartCry
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2014 at 11:02pm
Shameful. ______ people can't ever act right.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic