Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How come y'all haven't discussed this case??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How come y'all haven't discussed this case??
    Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:16pm
http://politicalblindspot.com/demand-justice-for-16-year-old-dione-payne-raped-and-murdered-in-ohio-sign-and-circulate/

Demand Justice For 16-Year-Old Dione Payne, Raped and Murdered in Ohio – Sign and Circulate

dayton3

Early Sunday morning, December 1st, 16-year-old Dione Payne was beaten, raped and murdered by Michael A. Geldrich, 36, and Michael J. Watson, 39. Both are currently being held in the Warren County Jail. So far, rape charges have been ignored, and the police have shrugged off hate crime charges in spite of the fact that both attackers are white, and Payne was African American.

< width="300" height="250" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ="0" ="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="aswift_0" name="aswift_0" style="left: 0px; : ; top: 0px;">< ="http://ads-by.madadsmedia.com/tags/14292/7879//300x250." width="300" height="250" scrolling="no" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

The severity of their attacks on the youth make it clear that this was not simply a crime to steal drugs, but instead that there was a key element of hate involved. Still, Franklin Police Chief Russ Whitman, who said there is “no evidence” that there was a racial motive to the rape and murder of this 16-year-old African American. Citizens of Franklin, Ohio have weighed in on our article reporting these attacks, and said that this institutionalized racism does not surprise them in the least.

To add insult to injury, even though Miami Valley Hospital workers discovered that Payne had been sexually assaulted during the attack, and even though hospital personnel contacted Middletown police and stated the teen had been sexually assaulted, according to the police report, so far, no rape charges have been brought against the attackers.

< width="300" height="250" border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" ="0" ="0" allowtransparency="true" scrolling="no" id="aswift_1" name="aswift_1" style="left: 0px; : ; top: 0px;">

Instead of highlighting this injustice, some local media reports have instead chosen to fixate on a checkered history of the juvenile: possessing narcotics, and even allegations that he had fired gun shots in the past. They talked about morbid comments made on his Facebook account before the day he was raped and beaten to death. They even called the 16-year-old out for getting arrested for littering. What they did not do was explain why the police have ruled out a racial motive to the attack, and why the Warren County Prosecutor has neither pursued hate crime charges, nor even charged the attackers with rape.

What can you do? Well for starters, contact the Warren County Prosecutor, who is now handling the case. Demand that all crimes committed against 16 year old Dione Payne be presented to the grand jury on Michael A. Geldrich and Michael J. Watson- for the hate crime of rape, robbery and murder! The prosecutor can be contacted at the number and email below:

David Fornshell
513-695-1325
David.Fornshell@co.warren.oh.us

Then, sign the petition to charge Michael A. Geldrich and Michael J. Watson- for the hate crime of rape, robbery and murder here. Finally, SPREAD THE WORD! Tell everyone you know to do the same.

(Article by Micah Naziri; image via PBSpot)

Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:20pm
My friend is from Ohio and she said they're quite racist. I guess I'm not surprised that they're downplaying it.
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:24pm
^^ It's such a tragic tragic case...had me all up in my feelings...i'm surprised it wasn't posted here

this is Trayvon 2014...it needs to be addressed
they won't even charge them with rape smh
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:27pm
Those sick crackas!
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:37pm
this case should be protested and fought for and everything
poor guy
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:45pm
I don't know about a racial motive for the crime but rape needs to be tacked on to the murder charge. I need both of these men locked in a cell with an STD ridden inmate who has a propensity for white booty. And that's real.

RIP to the young man.
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:46pm
I had no idea. I will be making some phone calls. Thanks for posting this.

The north us just as racist as the South, imo
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

I don't know about a racial motive for the crime but rape needs to be tacked on to the murder charge. I need both of these men locked in a cell with an STD ridden inmate who has a propensity for white booty. And that's real.

RIP to the young man.

yea i think screaming racial motive is too premature right now...to me it seems more drug related then anything

but yes i agree with the rest of your sentiment
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

I had no idea. I will be making some phone calls. Thanks for posting this.

The north us just as racist as the South, imo

yup! sad and disgusting
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 6:55pm
i discussed this elsewhere and read the articles and the petition
it's really messed up and their blaming the rape victim 

Edited by EPITOME - Dec 24 2013 at 7:08pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com