Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How come light women like dark men and dark women
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How come light women like dark men and dark women

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 21>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 6:12am
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

i Hope this is 12 pages of free posts

It's not, sucks for you.
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 6:39am

not always true but that is how I got here
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:48am
I'm a seasonal so right now I'm pretty light. My preference, however, remains the same no matter the obliquity

My dad's super light skinneded and my mommy's really brown so I guess the op's right

jr.
Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 7:52am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

at first, i was gonna ask why this thread isnt longer, but then i looked at the time and realized we're only 45 min in
*sips tea with lemon*

I seem to remember you slandering ls brothas and then praising ds niccas in the same breathe in another thread. You ain't sh*t.

jr.
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 8:52am
I am dark and always dated and was attracted to dark men.  But light men were the ones who always pursued me.  Hubby is light *shrugs*  Wasn't a preference on my part but I noticed all his ex gfs were dark too.

What's really funny is our kids.  They get so yellow in the winter and so dark in the summer.  I love the first day of summer.  They go out to play and come in 10 shades darker.  It's the cutest thing lol  They got the whole range.
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:16am
I have noticed this time and time again in conversations w/ other women. Not EVERY woman,  but def in most.
I don't discriminate.
However, I do find myself drawn to darker men, it's not a conscious decision. I don't like red, blue or green cars, I like silver, gray and white. I don't like yellow, red and green clothing. why? I don't know.

As long as you aren't a Black man drawn to lighter women, you're good, you can have whatever preference you like in any other combination.

You can be a Black man that is drawn to/finds darker women more appealing. It's cool.
You can be a Black woman that is drawn to/finds lighter men more appealing. It's cool.
You can be a Black woman that is drawn to/finds darker men more appealing. it's cool.

But if you're a Black man and is drawn to lighter women, do NOT, under ANY circumstances, express that thought. You are indeed, the Devil.

*waits for it*
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

at first, i was gonna ask why this thread isnt longer, but then i looked at the time and realized we're only 45 min in
*sips tea with lemon*

I seem to remember you slandering ls brothas and then praising ds niccas in the same breathe in another thread. You ain't sh*t.

jr.

still my truth, never denied it. dont be angry bew, i got luv for you Hug
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:43am
Opposites attract i guess

i prefer ls dudes...but usually ls dude go for other ls by what i've seen.

Edited by AmyAmyAmy - Dec 22 2012 at 9:43am
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 9:47am
It stands out when two light folks are together to me. I see two dark people together all the time.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2012 at 10:46am
shadduppp
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System