BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How Cold is it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:07am
too damn
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:15am
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

I do have dreams of chillin in Lousiana and puffing up my fro like back home. But i don't eat pork, and what's Gumbo without pork??? :(
Seafood gumbo? Or chicken and seafood mixed in. If you can season well, you'll get around the no pork park.Big smile
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:24am
I was thinking seafood and chicken mixed.
*drools*

I've never had gumbo. I want some dirty rice too.

Edited by Derri - Jan 07 2014 at 12:24am
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:28am
Derri, we should have swapped places this month. We made gumbo on Sunday for the week and had dirty rice with Cri-muh dinner.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:29am
so cold my car doors were frozen shut..no hat on my head and ears were burning...left work at 12;30...yes in tugged on that door til i got it opened...muthfukka....was thinking how in the hell do these animals survive in this type of weather...dayum
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:32am
You did????
Wahh wahh wahhhhhhhh
*throws tantrum*
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:34am

Lmao yeah I feed the squirrels because they stay dumpster diving..and i don't want them eating garbage, and I caught myself eyeing their fur lmaoooo

LOL
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:34am
Lmao yeah I feed the squirrels because they stay dumpster diving..and i don't want them eating garbage, and I caught myself eyeing their fur lmaoooo
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:38am

girl saw a fox running in front of my car...ummmm hhhmmm nice davy crockett hat there...yeah mine will be fox..not racoon fur(rabies n' ish)
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 12:38am
i remember one time it was so cold upstate ny that the amtrack coming from canada was frozen shut i think the train was delayed by 8 hours and they ran out of food on board so everybody up in that biatch was drunk and the crew had to stop the train and stop working because by law they couldnt go overtime so we had to wait for a next crew  this was back in 08-09 tho 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>
  Share Topic