BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How Cold is it?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:40pm
I lost count. I left my fingers and toes at the mobile gas station. The hawk fought me, I tried to fight back, I ended up running away. That ni-g-ga won. Last night it was 9 DEGREES, there was no contest! Im hibernating and you will catch me on the flip side of this BRICK ass weather.
Sponsored Links

Maple Syrup View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maple Syrup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:40pm
it 12F, fells like -2F but that's a normal day here.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

you have sufficient food though, right? Just wanted some pizza/junk? lol

oh yes.  i have plenty of food.  always have staples...lol

i just wanted some buttery italian fiesta pizza...Tongue
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

I lost count. I left my fingers and toes at the mobile gas station. The hawk fought me, I tried to fight back, I ended up running away. That ni-g-ga won. Last night it was 9 DEGREES, there was no contest! Im hibernating and you will catch me on the flip side of this BRICK ass weather.

keep warm Q!
happy new year
whosbotheringme View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosbotheringme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:09pm
Ok. How blasted cold does it have to be that you feel the need to bring a POLAR BEAR inside? Don't them fools chill up around the arctic circle?  It's cold here, but damn I wouldn't survive.

I hate winter.

It's Officially Too Cold For Lincoln Park Zoo's Polar Bear

Pack it up folks and stay inside, it is officially too cold even for the neighborhood polar bear. DNAinfo Chicago spoke to the folks at the Lincoln Park Zoo and their polar bear, Anana, will be staying warm inside a “climate-controlled” area thanks to the below-zero extreme temperatures in Chicago today.

“Few of us are accustomed to this cold” zoo spokeswoman Sharon Dewar said. Dewar went on to point out to DNAinfo that polar bears in the arctic would typically put on a fat blubber layer going into late winter, but since Anana is a city bear she doesn’t have that blubber layer due to our generally warmer climate.

Until temperatures warm up Anana, the lone polar bear at the zoo, will be staying indoors with the rest of us. To remind us of warmer days, check out Anana playing in the snow below.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:13pm
I saw that earlier and said the same thing! lol
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:24pm
That's 1 of those statements . . .Now you know it's cold when. . . You have to bring a polar bear inside!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:26pm
well damn...
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:44pm
Happy New Year Purp!!! I was in NC for the Holidays it was literally 70 one day and for second I missed being home... then I went to food lion and they didnt have my canada dry seltzer water and thats when I knew it was time to head back to NYC.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:52pm
I thought this was a joke thread. Like "how cold is it? Colder than a Chicago drug dealers heart" I'm disappointed, I thought this was 14-15 pages of jokes lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1314151617>
  Share Topic