Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

how close are you with your siblings?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how close are you with your siblings?
    Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 8:48pm
I got two older sisters, 34 and 36. now we dont have any issues or negative reasons why we're not close, but when I think about it, we're not as close as I would like. for one they live in another state, and since theyre girls its not like we ever hung out, so I dont have any real convos with them or anything so im not really involved with their lives. im gonna take the initiative and start texting on a regular basis though.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 8:55pm
That sounds like a great idea Joe.
Never too late.

I thank my mother and father for my sisters.
Nothing in the world like them and wouldn't trade them for all the riches in the world.
We talk several times a day .
My big sis in the morning , my little sis at lunch, my mama in int morning and evening and I often fall asleep on the phone with my little sis.
When we are home together we are glued together.
Our parents taught us to be closer to each other than anyone even them.

But it's unsettling .
I feel like I'd be crippled without both of them.
I don't want to think about it...

It's like a pride thing too.
You know how ppl brag about shoes or goods or whatever.
That's how I feel about my sisters times infinity.
I'm blessed to have them

Edited by jonesable - Jun 09 2014 at 8:57pm
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:01pm
me and my older brother (2 yrs older) were close when we were kids
played, watched tv, talked, go out with childhood friends together

but now im pretty much disgusted with him atm, cause im sure he stole money from me
yeah we live in the same house but we only say like 3 words before we start getting on each other's nerves. he has a BAD BAD temper, so i can't really say nothing to him without him being offended or annoyed.

my younger brother, i watch him all the time
he cool but hes the biggest brat 
he has a bad temper too, he's pretty much the little version of the older one
i hope to be close to him as he gets older and understands more

i envy people who have close relationships with their siblings
my friends know more about me than my brother, how sad
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:03pm
My brother is my best friend.....  No one knows me better and no one brings the 'silly' out of me more...

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:04pm
Isnt that the greatest part Coca!
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:06pm
2 older brothers, 23 & 28. Close when we were younger but obviously are grown and moved on to our separate lives. However when we see each other we act the same, super close even though we may not haven't seen each other in months
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:30pm
My brother was 4 years older than me and we were close. He passed away back in 09 when he was 25. Make the time to bond with them now OP! Never know what tomorrow holds.
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

My brother was 4 years older than me and we were close. He passed away back in 09 when he was 25. Make the time to bond with them now OP! Never know what tomorrow holds.
sorry to hear that, and im gonna try to strike something up
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:19pm
Yes, I am close with my siblings. We have lived in different cities, sometimes different countries, and we still kept in touch by e-mailing. Now we have chats on facebook, by having a private message with all the siblings - and that's why I won't delete my account.
Most of us are in the US now, so we text and call each other. I think my parents may play a big role in this, because as a family, we were always talking and having conversations that everyone participated, so me and my siblings grew to enjoy talking to each otherHeart
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 10:19pm
im somewhat close to my 3 older brothers. We all grew up together and we talk, but not deeply. we talk about funny things and make plans but we dont really "talk" you know? If any of them are gone for a number of days, we dont call each other. My oldest brother lived in maryland for 2-3 years and i barely talked to him during that time. Now that he's here it's like normal. But i am scared that when we all move out we wont keep contact with one another.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic