BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

how can you be religious if you cant read

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

you know what is amazing... if we were in the same room we would all understand each other a lot better, with post you loose so much...
how many fights have i almost had with text... it the same on here IMO

Sorry nature.  I guess I messed up your thread.  Some girls want to beat me up after school today for no reasonCry

Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:08pm
OP, the abductions are finally getting some serious attention in the Canadian media. I just viewed a piece about the situation and the mounting international pressure. It's about time.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:08pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

you know what is amazing... if we were in the same room we would all understand each other a lot better, with post you loose so much...

Sorry nature.  I guess I messed up your thread.  Some girls want to beat me up after school today for no reasonCry

Impossible! you did not such thing! I just think the nature of BHM is sensitive, we all have valid points! and that is what makes this fun! If people get on here and don't feel like they are free to say what the think then what is the point! IA with most of what you said about Islam in American BTW its just the forum was giving me a lot of problems with posting...
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:18pm
there were too many arguments in this thread
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:28pm

Impossible! you did not such thing! I just think the nature of BHM is sensitive, we all have valid points! and that is what makes this fun! If people get on here and don't feel like they are free to say what the think then what is the point! IA with most of what you said about Islam in American BTW its just the forum was giving me a lot of problems with posting...

Thank you for saying this. It's hard to debate anything on here without antagonism getting in the way. It's like your opinions always have to be consistent with one specific clique or another. Ain't nobody tryin' to beat up anybody after school and speaking for myself, I wasn't arguing. I was debating. Another distinction that is not easily understood on bhm.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:44pm
LOL

And nature I honesty feel free to say whatever the hell I want to say 100% of the time.  ESPECIALLY about religion.  Just too many feelings and personal emotions in this thread for me today.  I was  stopping by for a laugh and light conversation not past, present and future analysis of my motives and imaginary agenda and mysterious grudge matches about sh*t I posted 50-11 months ago.  If I posted it, it was true and I meant it.  And if I'm wrong I apologize and move on.  I care, but I don't care....  
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:06pm

LOL Hilarious Thread title.  Ion the answer tho.  I'm still trying to figure out how you can be religious if you CAN read. 
thread closed?
rohan View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rohan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:29pm
What a sad sad state of affairs.  Hopefully the current trend continues, and with more access to the internet, more educational opportunities, and more chances for folks to escape poverty, and we'll continue to chip away at the greatest protection of irrational thought we have left.  There's hope.

Edited by rohan - May 05 2014 at 11:37pm
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 11:34pm
yes hope
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 06 2014 at 5:29am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

I wouldn't know what to do if religious people followed the old abrahamic laws. That would be hell on earth.

Guess what. Most sane people (and yes, that includes the spiritual ones) think the same. So what's your point? Extremism of any kind is never a good thing.

Um, it would be hell on earth. That's the point boo. Now some are needed like shall not kill and steal. But not all is needed.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789