Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

how can you be religious if you cant read

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:30pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

I can remember instances where I felt you were being ignorant or straight up judgmental (just being honest, not looking for a fight). I also remember instances where your statements were sound (your views on some women's issues, for instance). But you're just too tight with Afro, that alone is suspect in my mind LOL
1- nah nah, no shade. 2- !!!

LOL. How you gonna ignore the positive thing I said and go straight to the negative? This wasn't shade. I was standing right beneath the sun! Granted, my delivery might be brutal...
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:32pm
OMFG.  Jolie do you not remember me or are we beefing about something and I don't remember it because it seems like you have me confused with another poster.  Western Supremacy?  Me??????  If I'm "harping on and on" what the fck are YOU doing?  I recall pages of your fonts in those same threads and I thought we were both just stating our opinions.  Now you're mad and you think I'm 100% on this or that or my font is invisible when I say SOME of it is okay, a lot is bad TO ME.  My participation in a religion thread with your font in it = harping?

Yeah I'm gonna let you interpret away because this is getting dumb as hell.  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

OMFG.  Jolie do you not remember me or are we beefing about something and I don't remember it because it seems like you have me confused with another poster.  Western Supremacy?  Me??????  If I'm "harping on and on" what the fck are YOU doing?  I recall pages of your fonts in those same threads and I thought we were both just stating our opinions.  Now you're mad and you think I'm 100% on this or that or my font is invisible when I say SOME of it is okay, a lot is bad TO ME.  My participation in a religion thread with your font in it = harping?

Yeah I'm gonna let you interpret away because this is getting dumb as hell.  

I'm mad, now? Confused  Okay, never mind. This is indeed getting weird. It's like I'm not writing in English or something...

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:38pm
AgreedLOL
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:40pm
I dont understand what anyone is arguing about Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:40pm
I guess the focus should go back to these Boko Haram terrorists that abducted these girls because I believe that is what op wanted to focus on in the first place.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:45pm
you know what is amazing... if we were in the same room we would all understand each other a lot better, with post you loose so much...
how many fights have i almost had with text... it the same on here IMO
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

LOL. How you gonna ignore the positive thing I said and go straight to the negative? This wasn't shade. I was standing right beneath the sun! Granted, my delivery might be brutal...
that's what i was saying. that there was no shade taken. you're just giving your opinion and i take no offense at that.  and that afro line was hilarious.  

and thank you for the compliment. i saw it. you ain't gotta go all reading chart "e" on me.  
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 9:58pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

I know one thing they really need to stop forcing their backwards religion on everyone else. And before you get mad ask yourself if you would get mad if the same thing was said about Christianity. This is a sickness and the masses shouldn't have to fear one radicalized segment of society.

Are you talking about Islam?

Sorry star I see that actually highlighted what I agreed with and asked a question about the part I wanted you to expound on.  I wish you didn't think I'm always coming for youPinch.  I thought I agreed with you and you getting defensive had me scratching my head.

You said backwards religion and I meant to highlight that in re: you mean Islam?.   I wanted to discuss that and how the religious text is set in time and can never change with the world.  So the Islamic Extremists have something to "misuse" in order to continue doing this for eternity.  The ironic thing is that the Quran was supposed to "correct" the bible but there is only one one major theme they disagreed with so nothing was really updated at all. 

Anyway I agree with you about the radicalism being a sickness.  It seems like the sociopaths in Islam just run wild when somebody needs to chop THEIR heads off or lock them in an insane asylum.  And they definitely use violence to silence the majority the way Hitler used propaganda to get Germans to stay uninvolved while they killed many, many Jews.   
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

you know what is amazing... if we were in the same room we would all understand each other a lot better, with post you loose so much...
how many fights have i almost had with text... it the same on here IMO

Sorry nature.  I guess I messed up your thread.  Some girls want to beat me up after school today for no reasonCry

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic