Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

how can you be religious if you cant read

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:11pm
What's up with all these damn errors??Angry

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:14pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

What the hell is going on with y'all twoLOL

Star - I legit didn't get what you were saying so I though I would ask a question.  i/a with the part about ppl not pushing religion on others but I didnt know what part 2 meant.

And where is the video somebody mentioned.

So many questionsTongue

kfoxx it seemed like you were trying to paint me as some sort of bigot or get the Muslim members to come after me which I thought was funny since you shaded each and every religious follower in your initial post and no one cared. I said what I said so don't look for no retractions from me.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:15pm
Kfoxx I went to CNN since the OP didn't provide no lanks--an error on her part, lol

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/05/world/africa/nigeria-abducted-girls/

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Title doesn't make sense though. There are plenty of oral traditions in the world that have their own spirituality. Native americans had a religion that was in sync with nature, even if they didn't have the written word. Unless you're limiting this thread to the 3 monotheist religions?
Only in one of nature's backwards threads could I come up out the damn woodwork to AGREE with Jolie.

Nature? No ma'am. SMH.

LOL. I have no idea what it is that you are saying in this post. I don't get it. And do you feel that you almost NEVER agree with me most of the time? It's funny because I don't feel that way about your posts. We have butted heads in the past, for sure, but I can't even claim that I mostly disagree with your viewpoints. I've just been very vocal when I do LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:17pm
I didn't know this bish name was Kfoxx too.....chile please.....500 feet from that face wouldn't be enough.
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:18pm
How can Fantasia win American Idol without knowing how to read. Somethings just happen in life. You can be religious and can't read just like you can sing songs, win American Idol, get pregnant by a Tmobile employee and not know how to read the lyrics to the songs you sing. You adapt
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:21pm
I typed a whole respond that was killed by errors but Jolie I think you may have a very skewed view of Islam.  Terrorist should not represent all Muslims the same way those who bomb clinics and kill doctors and homosexuals should not represent all Christians.

Millions of Muslims roll over and finish their nap while other faithfully go to mosque.  Just like Christians they are okay with praising the lord but Allah ain't always watching and they don't necessarily want to be preached to and forced to be holy all the time. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I didn't know this bish name was Kfoxx too.....chile please.....500 feet from that face wouldn't be enough.

^^^She gon be stalkin me til the day she die...

LOLLOLLOL

Okay, do what makes you happy. I'm not entertaining you.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

^^^She gon be stalkin me til the day she die...

LOLLOLLOL

Okay, do what makes you happy. I'm not entertaining you.

Really bish when you gon start....not entertaining me? Cause every time I post in your direct vicinity you swear Im stalking...Notice I don't address you till you quote or say my name.....even when you sneak dissing in RT I gracefully glide over your comments and life......take notes.

Bish always mad....you constipated bish? Like wtf is the problem?

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

How can Fantasia win American Idol without knowing how to read. Somethings just happen in life. You can be religious and can't read just like you can sing songs, win American Idol, get pregnant by a Tmobile employee and not know how to read the lyrics to the songs you sing. You adapt

LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style