BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how can you be religious if you cant read

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 7:59pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I know one thing they really need to stop forcing their backwards religion on everyone else. And before you get mad ask yourself if you would get mad if the same thing was said about Christianity. This is a sickness and the masses shouldn't have to fear one radicalized segment of society.

Are you talking about Islam?

Not when I said one radicalized segment obviously. Why?

I'm confused about the whole post TBH.  NevermindLOL
Sponsored Links

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:00pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Title doesn't make sense though. There are plenty of oral traditions in the world that have their own spirituality. Native americans had a religion that was in sync with nature, even if they didn't have the written word. Unless you're limiting this thread to the 3 monotheist religions?
Only in one of nature's backwards threads could I come up out the damn woodwork to AGREE with Jolie.

Nature? No ma'am. SMH.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Kfoxx you caught that?

This bish at it again...
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:02pm

I know one thing they really need to stop forcing their backwards religion on everyone else. And before you get mad ask yourself if you would get mad if the same thing was said about Christianity. This is a sickness and the masses shouldn't have to fear one radicalized segment of society.

Are you talking about Islam?

Not when I said one radicalized segment obviously. Why?

I'm confused about the whole post TBH.  NevermindLOL

Ok den...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:05pm

Kfoxx you caught that?

This bish at it again...

You need some attention......wont get get any from me.

As I was saying.....YOU CAUGHT THAT KFOXX?

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

They certainly are religious extremists, you can't be denying that are you?  Religious extremists will take a simple phrase/concept/section of a belief and take off 90 degrees, if not 180.  That man in the video comes off as deranged IMO.

I hate this!
Angry
This what I am saying where is the proof they are Muslims!!
There is nothing about what they are doing that is supported anywhere in the holy book! And if they are saying GOD is speaking to them directly they need to prove it, otherwise they should just kill themselves and speed up their journey   
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:08pm
What the hell is going on with y'all twoLOL

Star - I legit didn't get what you were saying so I though I would ask a question.  i/a with the part about ppl not pushing religion on others but I didnt know what part 2 meant.

And where is the video somebody mentioned.

So many questionsTongue

Edited by kfoxx1998 - May 05 2014 at 8:12pm
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:09pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

Title doesn't make sense though. There are plenty of oral traditions in the world that have their own spirituality. Native americans had a religion that was in sync with nature, even if they didn't have the written word. Unless you're limiting this thread to the 3 monotheist religions?

I think Religion is a western concept! as you may recall native american had a lifestyle not a religion in the way we think of it as something we do in separation from the rest of our live's pray on Sunday/ Friday etc...
most people are not practicing their faith as an infusion from what I can tell and in America it is very confusing because we are influenced by all different cultures NOT just one!
But I think you are missing the point this was about the Terrorist claiming that Allah sent them to do this!!!

I guess it all depends how you define religion. To me, a religion is a set of spiritual beliefs. It doesn't have to be separate from the rest of our lives, that is the western way and westerners did not invent religion/spirituality. Even as monotheist religions go, Islam is not lived in separation from the rest of their lives, from the little I do know of it. It's intertwined in everything they do. The Koran has prescriptions for every aspect of life and that's the problem with it. Fanatics want to follow those prescriptions to the letter without regard to the times and context in which they were written. They favour a basic interpretation of their sacred texts. The Native Americans definitely had a religion in my mind. They had spirits and very specific beliefs even though it wasn't expressed in written form.

But anyways, I'm not missing the point of your post. I get what you're trying to say. I was actually reacting to the title alone.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Only in one of nature's backwards threads could I come up out the damn woodwork to AGREE with Jolie.

Nature? No ma'am. SMH.
please tell me you miss understood the first post! what are you trying to say? are you saying that the Nigerian terrorist are practicing Islam? And I am not going to debate you... cause there is not point! and if you think I am backwards then why bother...?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2014 at 8:11pm

Kfoxx you caught that?

This bish at it again...

You need some attention......wont get get any from me.

As I was saying.....YOU CAUGHT THAT KFOXX?

Like you didn't just give me some. It's 500 feet remember now get the f*ck out my face...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic