Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Products > Hair Gels, Oils, etc.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How can i get rid of dandruff in my hair??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
eboni1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eboni1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2011 at 10:16am
regular hot oil and deep conditioner under a steamer.add tea tree essential oil to your treatment and scrub your scalp with honey and brown sugar 2x per month
Sponsored Links

michelle w2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote michelle w2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2011 at 12:13pm
Will dat hurt my fro? I gots a big one and I aint wantin ta put nones of dat and you got fleas...hush my mouf girl you in a kennel?
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2011 at 12:20pm
Apple Cider vinegar soak. Get some ACV and let it soak on your scalp (do it consistently for a month) you should good. You can also try essential oils like peppermint, tea tree and rosemary.

·         Pepperminthelps to stimulate blood flow to the root of the hair. This helps the hair to receive proper nourishment and to grow correctly. Peppermint makes the scalp tingle and this is what stimulates the blood flow to the hair

·         Tea Tree - A potent antiseptic and known antifungal agent. Stimulates blood flow. Works to purify the scalp. It works extremely well for those that suffer from scalp psoriasis and scalp dandruff.

·         Rosemary – Stimulates blood circulation works great for dry hair and dandruff as well as itchy scalp!

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2011 at 1:15pm
"Lusters Smooth touch flake off dandruff conditioner" REALLY works. I don't even visit this section but saw it on the list of last replies and decided to come tell yall cause I feel your pain! Its like 3 bucks at the beauty supply and has worked better than all those nasty smelling brown shampoos etc.

I used to have to grease my scalp (pink oil moisturizer.. which my hair is way too fine for this) as soon as I washed just to avoid it coming, and that would only last a day or 2... but since i tried this conditioner, the past couple years have been great

BUT of course it sucks as a regular conditioner, so I just apply it to my scalp and use my regular moisturizing conditioner for the rest of my head

I tried the shampoo once, and when I ran out of conditioner, dandruff came back (so I'm saying the shampoo didn't work for me, the conditioner works fine alone)

I say go ahead and try it (it may take 2-3 uses for the dandruff to completely clear.. and when you run out, dont be lazy like me and wash a few times without it, or it will come back.. but this is how I know for a fact its THIS product that helped and not my body magically clearing itself lol)

It's in a blue bottle, you can google the image. Just type in "lusters dandruff" and hit "images"
gokgurl831 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gokgurl831 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2011 at 9:19pm
perfect results medicated shampoo with the triple silk conditoner. it wil feel like there is a party going on top of your head!Star
queenb714 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenb714 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2011 at 9:11pm
Have you ever used witch hazel?

ermahampton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ermahampton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 15 2014 at 4:24am
Two factors should be considered when you treat dandruff. First is your age. The second one is severity of your dandruff. Your aim should be stop the dandruff by slowing down the reproduction of skin cells, and/or counteract the yeast production that might be the cause. Know more here http://forum.internationaldrugmart.com/health-conditions-issues-f11/what-causes-dandruff-and-how-get-rid-t6572.html
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 11:43pm
I've heard Aloe Vera works for dandruff.
sydney07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sydney07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 23 2014 at 4:03am
Home based treatment Rub lemon juice, or rub curd on scalp try this for 1 month, if still face problem try biohair treatment cleanser 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic