Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How Bougie Are You?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
livi123 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote livi123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 5:49pm

How Bougie Are You?

You checked off 21 out of 100 on this list!
  1. You’re not all the way bougie, but you have bougie tendencies. You’ll watch Tyler Perry movies, but only so you can write a think piece about them, and you keep your affinity for foreign films on the low. You’re aware of your bougie propensities and are able to turn it on and off to your advantage.

Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

avoiding certain types of black people should auto add on 5 pts.  who clicked that?

I did.

me too Stern Smile

but i avoid certain types of people in all races meh

Edited by femmefatale85 - Jun 04 2014 at 6:20pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:02pm
i agree LB. the test would be a little more legit if they took off points for certain answers… 

going to an hbcu and throwing up a greek symbol in every pic is bougie..? 

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

You checked off 4 out of 100 on this list!

You’re way down to earth. Fancy clothes and flashy cars don’t move you much, you like your collard greens with a ham hock and extra fatback, and you’re not too good to take off your shoes and turn up at a Lil’ Boosie concert.

LOL 
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:11pm
You checked off 19 out of 100 on this list!
  1. You’re not all the way bougie, but you have bougie tendencies. You’ll watch Tyler Perry movies, but only so you can write a think piece about them, and you keep your affinity for foreign films on the low. You’re aware of your bougie propensities and are able to turn it on and off to your advantage.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:12pm
bougie tendencies 14/100.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:13pm
The greek symbol thing is definitely on the bougie side for girls. LOL

The HBCU one was stupid; They probably were also referring to the "classier" ones in the north/east(?).. not the southern HBCUs
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:14pm
Did anyone get something very bougie?

Some of yall are lying
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:15pm
if you wear heels with sweats, i don't know what you're doing.  looking cute i suppose.  think happy thoughts.

eta:  owning a briefcase is not bougie, it's needed for some people's jobs. Wacko  from teaching to corporate to insurance agent.  anyone might own one.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jun 04 2014 at 6:20pm
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:18pm

How Bougie Are You?

You checked off 10 out of 100 on this list!

You’re way down to earth. Fancy clothes and flashy cars don’t move you much, you like your collard greens with a ham hock and extra fatback, and you’re not too good to take off your shoes and turn up at a Lil’ Boosie concert.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>