Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

how BAD is goddess remi really?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
pretty_coco6824 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pretty_coco6824 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2011 at 11:41am
Goddess Remy was the best BSS brand that I ever had.  It was better than bobbi boss For ME.  There are different brands under the Goddess name. I heard some are worse than others.  I used the one in the red and gold pack which was the best, for me.  Goddess Remy classic, goddess remy select, etc.  seem to be of a lower quality.  
Sponsored Links

snickerdoodle17_1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snickerdoodle17_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 11:33am
does it look as natural as the velvet?
hairADDICT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairADDICT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2011 at 10:58pm
i bought goddess classic 18 inch , body swirl , it was 50% off , got 4 packs for $180 , can't really review it's my first time buying this but my aunt has used hers for like 4 installs but it the red & yellow package , mine is white and blue . 
prettynphilly25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettynphilly25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 2:10pm
I used it twice before. It worked out fine. I mean if you comparing to a higher price hair, then of course its not up to par...sometimes when u get BSS hair its the luck of the draw. I love Bobbi Boss hair!
fabulous1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fabulous1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2011 at 8:58pm
Originally posted by GA_Diva GA_Diva wrote:

Its not that bad of hair. I used it 3 times, you just need to seal it.

IA...I prefer my virgin hair but I had Goddess installed for a little over two months - I WISHED I sealed it...Shed City all the way! I didn't have problems with tangling but the shedding was horrid!
Miss Texas Made View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Texas Made Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2011 at 12:34am
It never tangled and remained silky but shed like crazy
junglebunny2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote junglebunny2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2011 at 8:57pm
for me it was awful. It shed like a monster, it tangled just the worst. The best BSS hair I ever used was Bobbi Boss and Velvet Remy wasn't so bad. i haven't used BSS hair in years but would buy bobbi boss again.
Spicytrendz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spicytrendz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2011 at 11:16pm
The worse for me!!! Was in a crunch for hair for last install due to timing and never again! A total waste of my money.  I have the natural yaki which is coarser than the regular goddess remy.  Sheds and tangles horribly!
misskayf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misskayf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2012 at 2:45pm
Remi goddess select for me has been extremely bad
I bought two packets one 12 inches and one 14 inches i went to my local beauty supply store and they told me this was this best quality hair
I am from the uk so in dollars i paid $143.75 for both packets.
the hair sheds like crazy and the ends are starting to break off.
the hair claims its tangle free however this hair tangles a lot!!
I have had it in for just over two weeks and I am taking it out tomorrow.
To me its not worth the money, I wouldn't recommend it
Webbigail View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webbigail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 9:38pm
I worked in a hair salon for 8 years during high school and college. Although only as an assistant if there is one thing I know it is hair. I bought three packs of this hair to do a full head weaver. It cost me about 200 dollar. By the second day it tangled. While I was out I would get comments all the time that I needed to brush my hair. It looked like a BIRD'S NEST a half hour after combing it down from a wrap. WORSE HAIR! Angry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>