Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > My Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Topic ClosedHow about alittle guidance...

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Topic: How about alittle guidance...
    Posted: May 19 2007 at 8:14am

I have NO earthly idea as to what I'm suppossed to do and it's frustrating.  I'm just strolling along in college, making grades all across the board which I don't feel like is going to get me into the professional school of choice, but then again, my parents say to keep doing what I'm doing and trust God because he'll make a way.  While I do want to keep doing what I'm doing, I don't want to go through all this time and money along the way just to not make it and find out that's not why I'm here anyway.  I'm not looking for neon signs or anything but is there a point when God at least gives you hints at what your purpose in life is? 

Sponsored Links

NurseGal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2007 at 8:24pm
I sure hope so, because I, too, have been waiting for Him to come down and place a big ole' post-it note on my forehead.  I believe in His own way, He is directing our path.  He closes and opens doors as we travel along so that we only go the way that He plans for us to go...if we trust and follow Him.  Some of us are so hard headed that we force our way through doors that He closed.  Just pray and He will surely guide you.
almondeyez View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2007 at 7:36pm
I feel your pain.  Im going to be a junior in college and I still have no idea what I want to do as a career.  Sometimes I feel like Im just waisting my time in college when I see my other friends doing their internships and programs and still have not done anything.  Its seems like nothing catches my interest anymore.  I think my problem is mostly motivation.  All I can tell you to do is to pray on it, amd God one day will show us what path he wants us to follow.
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2007 at 11:51am
"Some of us are so hard headed that we force our way through doors that He closed"

What constitutes as forcing though?  And does that mean that no matter what you'll eventually do what he wants?
NurseGal View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2007 at 2:24pm
An example of doing this is a woman and a guy are in a relationship, and the Lord reveals something to the woman about the guy so that she pretty much has to leave him.  That is when He closes the door.  If she breaks down and goes back to the man the Lord told her to leave, then she "forces her way through the door."  The Lord allows us to make mistakes like this, so that we will better understand that He does certain things for a reason. We have free will.  He doesn't force us to do anything, but He directs our path.  It's up to us to follow Him.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply