BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

How a White Mass Murderer Terrorist is Viewed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:25am
piers is a master at british pc-ness

he knows how to toe that line thats why he is where he is

but piers is who he is no changing that .. you need to pay attention to the other things he does and says

Sponsored Links

afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 6:13am
How come chris Dorner didn't get a cover too? He was a hero.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 7:29am
The cover is tasteless. Especially the subtitles. But that's how Rolling Stones rolls. They used to have a cover of Muhammad Ali persecuted like Jesus back in the day. They've always had controversial political covers.
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 8:14am
Im in Boston(for now until the big moveCool) and this doesn't upset me .... but I can understand why it would upset someone else.

Its to often that the media will try and create a caricature of a criminal. They do this with black people in general often right,(welfare queen/ N*g.gaz in hoodies ect) which is terrible because we aren't seen, in a lot of cases, as just "normal", regular hard workers ect

But what I get from this (and I could be wrong because i havent read the article) is that this nig..ga Tarsyno, or however you spell it was some "normal looking", well liked by his peers teenager with no history of mental instability from an eastern European heritage. He was virtually Americanized right. He's not an obvious middle Eastern looking Muslim, He sure as hell ain't Black or Asian, He wasn't wearing a hoody and looking "suspicious". By all accounts he LOOKED relatively "average", and that has these white people in Boston and in general shook because they cant use primitive racial and visual profiling techniques to protect themselves from a relatively average looking kid who is willing to blow some shyt up. The terrorism is at their door step and its by someone whom they can't quite put a caricature too.

I remember Chris Rock has a joke about how little white Suburban kids after so many school shootings are gonna be like "I wanna go to a black school in the hood where its safe". Yeah well these mass shootings are not confined to the classroom. These wild and crazy whts will blow up your beloved SACRED Marathon too...and we all know a marathon is like the all time whitest of the whitest of events where you find middle and upper class white people.

Its like white people (collectively) have forgotten that they are some of the biggest terrorist of all time...Yeah son... the chickens are coming home to roost.

Edited by OoDles O - Jul 18 2013 at 8:31am
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 8:24am
Seems like when these thugs happen media focuses more on the suspect than the victims or how to prevent it from happening again
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 8:26am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

Chechens (/ˈɛɛn/, Chechen: Нохчий Nokhchiy; Old Chechen: Nakhchuoi) constitute a Caucasian native ethnic group of the Nakh peoples family originating in the North Caucasus region of Eastern Europe.

more whiter than the basic white
Word. That region is the Crakkka's flagship location/headquarters
OmgLOL
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 8:33am

I am going to start clutching my purse when i see a white person... have ya'll noticed they get offended when you don't trust them... the pork chops
this sounds fun.
im in lol

binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 8:55am
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

I am going to start clutching my purse when i see a white person... have ya'll noticed they get offended when you don't trust them... the pork chops
this sounds fun.
im in lol

I use to live near the capital when i see old yt men in suits i lock i make sure my doors are locked
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 11:57am
Originally posted by afrikan gal afrikan gal wrote:

How come chris Dorner didn't get a cover too? He was a hero.

Girl, you know the black "heroes" can't make the cover...Embarrassed
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 12:21pm

Chechens (/ˈɛɛn/, Chechen: Нохчий Nokhchiy; Old Chechen: Nakhchuoi) constitute a Caucasian native ethnic group of the Nakh peoples family originating in the North Caucasus region of Eastern Europe.

more whiter than the basic white
Word. That region is the Crakkka's flagship location/headquarters

geeeezus!!!!!  i love it!LOLStern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair