Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How a White Mass Murderer Terrorist is Viewed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 4.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 12:15am
Disgusting, this works is turning into a sick place.
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 1:28am
I am going to start clutching my purse when i see a white person... have ya'll noticed they get offended when you don't trust them... the pork chops
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 1:45am
his life seemed pretty damn good from what i saw on his twitter but i guess they can make him into a victim if they want.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 1:47am
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

There's probably a few members on here who think he's hotErmm

No matter how white he is .... white Americans wont view him as such..and those who do will in some around the bout way blame a brown person or a religion other than Christianity for leading him down this path. America cant breed terrorist... only those other crazy countries.
(Sarcasm just in case that need to be noted for someone)
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 1:54am
wow. not having read the article-- the passing of blame for his actions is really par for the course, but the addition of his being made to be romanticized or glamorized on this cover in a way truly sickens me.  

on the other end, people have short ass memories. cause those of us that read it know this is nothing new for rs:

however, i'd beg to say that the journalistic integrity has gone down hill since this cover...

Edited by nekamarie83 - Jul 18 2013 at 1:55am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:00am
Piers had on a photo journalist who took pix after Boston Marathon attack and he was upset about this RS cover.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:08am
lol its piers who edits it now?

i remember telling y'all piers is prick when he moved to the us when some of you were enamoured by his britsihness

fucck piers
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:09am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

wow. not having read the article-- the passing of blame for his actions is really par for the course, but the addition of his being made to be romanticized or glamorized on this cover in a way truly sickens me.  

on the other end, people have short ass memories. cause those of us that read it know this is nothing new for rs:

however, i'd beg to say that the journalistic integrity has gone down hill since this cover...

but neka, its not about the cover per se

more so the subtitle
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:17am
Afro
I was determined to not like him only because he was replacing my-baby-daddy LKing lol. I liked how he handled Trayvon though.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jul 18 2013 at 2:20am
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2013 at 2:25am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

but neka, its not about the cover per se

more so the subtitle
i mentioned the subtitle. however, for me the pic adds to that sympathy and victimization of a murderer. of all the ways to photograph/portray him they chose the best tiger beat pic they could find-- complete with tousled hair. 

it's one thing to speak of him fondly and pass the buck, again-- i expect that from white america about one of their young, but the portrayal of him irks me in particular. it plays off the sexually appealing bad boy image and rolling stone is totally irresponsible for that. 

at least with manson, he looks like a chuffin psychopath. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>