Perfect Hair Collection

House = State of Life?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 5:39pm
yes
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 5:53pm

yep been saying this for years
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:02pm
Not necessarily true.  My old boss was completely obsessed with make sure you could always see fresh vacuum lines in her carpet and wiped everything stainless steel down several times each evening to keep it shiny.  We literally went to her for all cleaning advice because her house was spot-less at all times.  Her personal life on the other hand - hot ass mess.  She always came to us for advice on the craziest stuff and was always upset about something going on at work, with her boyfriend, with her daughter, her parents and on and on.  She was always very organized at home, in her car and on her desk but everything else was crazy.   
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:53pm
Yes, I agree. I have heard that before, and sometimes when my house is unkept and there is no reason as to why I did not clean it, I know it is because my head is a mess.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Not necessarily true.  My old boss was completely obsessed with make sure you could always see fresh vacuum lines in her carpet and wiped everything stainless steel down several times each evening to keep it shiny.  We literally went to her for all cleaning advice because her house was spot-less at all times.  Her personal life on the other hand - hot ass mess.  She always came to us for advice on the craziest stuff and was always upset about something going on at work, with her boyfriend, with her daughter, her parents and on and on.  She was always very organized at home, in her car and on her desk but everything else was crazy.   

That's because the only thing she was able to control in her life was how to keep things neat but felt hopeless in fixing her own life.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 6:57pm
can't say that it does, but i always say that one thing people who are otherwise in chaos can do is clean up their external environment/appearance. sometimes you don't have control over much but you have control over that. small win.
HowardAlumAKA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote HowardAlumAKA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:14pm
Disagree. I went through a hard time in my life and my place was clean as a whistle.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

That's because the only thing she was able to control in her life was how to keep things neat but felt hopeless in fixing her own life.

Yes exactly.  Cleaning and organizing was a lifelong coping thing for her.  She had a crazy childhood.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 11:36pm
I disagree.
When i'm pressed with the drama of life, my home becomes my refuge.
Home is where all is safe, clean and and I can decompress.

When my life fell apart my home was most immaculate.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:45am

You always hear this exception, but never the person with a dirty ass house, sh*t everywhere and personal life/mind all together. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic