FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

House = State of Life?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: House = State of Life?
    Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 4:32pm
Hi BHM!  I've had this saying that the "state of your house is a reflection of the state of your life". Meaning, if your house is a mess your life is a mess too.  You you guys agree or disagree?  I know for me, this is definitely true.  I'm also wondering if it can be viewed in the reverse, as in if I keep my house tidy, my life would soon follow after.  What say you?
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 4:38pm
I alllwwaayyyss stand by this. If my car/purse/apartment is a mess, my life is not together.

Every time my friends get in my car and it's messy they're like "bish, what're you going through"?
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 4:40pm
Hmmm, it depends on how you look at it. From both a carnal level and a spiritual level. And it also depends on what you mean by "state of house". Are you only speaking of vanity (such as up keep, organization, cleanliness, etc) or what's goin on in the home like relationships with family, spouses, bills, etc. 
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 4:41pm
No.

My life is going well, happy and orderly. My room is always messy.LOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 4:45pm
I used to think this until I went to my former co-worker's house.

She was gorgeous, always looked nice, smelled good, dressed well, working on her Masters, organized and efficient at work.

Man, my skin still crawls when I think about my first time at her house. Dirty panties in the middle of the living room floor, water in the kitchen sink so long that stagnant skin was sitting on the top, bathroom smelled like piss from the hallway etc.

Then I learned some people put more effort to the front they present more than how they actually live.
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Hmmm, it depends on how you look at it. From both a carnal level and a spiritual level. And it also depends on what you mean by "state of house". Are you only speaking of vanity (such as up keep, organization, cleanliness, etc) or what's goin on in the home like relationships with family, spouses, bills, etc. 

I meant on the more of the vanity you just described.
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

No.

My life is going well, happy and orderly. My room is always messy.LOL

LOLLOLLOL
slykitten View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slykitten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I used to think this until I went to my former co-worker's house.

She was gorgeous, always looked nice, smelled good, dressed well, working on her Masters, organized and efficient at work.

Man, my skin still crawls when I think about my first time at her house. Dirty panties in the middle of the living room floor, water in the kitchen sink so long that stagnant skin was sitting on the top, bathroom smelled like piss from the hallway etc.

Then I learned some people put more effort to the front they present more than how they actually live.

Yeah, but just because she looked nice doesn't mean she wasn't going through something internally.  She could've been really good at putting up a front, but her personal space reflected what was really going on.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 5:33pm
i think it shows their priorities more than the state of someone's life. 

Its some *&%^$#@Edd up people with immaculate homes
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 5:38pm
no

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic