BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

House of Cards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: House of Cards
    Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 2:14am
Has anyone watched it?

I LOVE IT!!!!

I think Netflix is paving a new way of viewership and television.

I can't wait for Arrested Development!
Sponsored Links

Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:05am
Girl yes!!!!!!!Clap Best political drama I have seen. I like scandal, but I feel House of Cards shows more so how things really work in the White House. This stuff has to be real. Kevin Spacey's character is so cunning and sometimes irritating, but I could not stop watching. Do you think he is really gay or he is bi? Because he did have the affair with the reporter, but maybe he did that for power. This show is awesome! But they stole the whole stop and talk to the camera thing from my man Don Cheadle from House of Lies. But I still love it and I am sure House of Lies was not the first to do it, but they are the most recent. Folks if you want to learn about politics and how things work this is one to see.....Pattigurl what about the brother who is the go between for Sancorp, he is very handsome. Come on season 2.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 7:59am
Originally posted by Veemack Veemack wrote:

Girl yes!!!!!!!Clap Best political drama I have seen. I like scandal, but I feel House of Cards shows more so how things really work in the White House. This stuff has to be real. Kevin Spacey's character is so cunning and sometimes irritating, but I could not stop watching. Do you think he is really gay or he is bi? Because he did have the affair with the reporter, but maybe he did that for power. This show is awesome! But they stole the whole stop and talk to the camera thing from my man Don Cheadle from House of Lies. But I still love it and I am sure House of Lies was not the first to do it, but they are the most recent. Folks if you want to learn about politics and how things work this is one to see.....Pattigurl what about the brother who is the go between for Sancorp, he is very handsome. Come on season 2.
Yes that brotha is handsome! I was thinking I saw him in another show or movie but can't place him yet.

The show is riveting and Kevin Spacey's character is cunning.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:23am
i just recently found this series last weekend on netflix and am getting caught up.  i finished watching epi 10 last night.  I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:24am

oh and remi could get it all day every day....Embarrassed

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:28am
Off to watch now
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 10:32am
Loooove this show.  My husband was inspired to get the rowing machine.  DeadLOL   I'm on episode 4 or 5 now.  Kevin Spacey is brilliant.  Heart
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 11:50am
Watching episode 10 now and Kevin Spacey is killing it. And Sean Penn's ex wife's character gives me the chills because I sense that is how she lived when she was married to the actor. Helping his career, having his kids and putting him before herself.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by pattigurlatl pattigurlatl wrote:

Watching episode 10 now and Kevin Spacey is killing it. And Sean Penn's ex wife's character gives me the chills because I sense that is how she lived when she was married to the actor. Helping his career, having his kids and putting him before herself.
I do not care for her character, but she nails it on this show. This is the best I have seen of her acting. I like the way she defied Frank to get her project done, he was HOT! I like how she tried to spin it like she didn't really defy him, but she knew what she was doing, but she did try to reason with him first....How about when she went over to the reporter mistresses house and went through her stuff while the reporter mistress just stood there. I mean what is up with her and Frank is this just a marriage of political convenience? But they do say they love each other.....I chuckle when Kevin looses his country accent when he gets mad. But he is brilliant.....There is also a movie on netflix called "Margin Call" it is about a finance firm actions right before the big banking/wallstreet event. Now the movie moves a little slow and unless you are interested in business or numbers you may not like it. But I found it very informative as to how money is used in this country. They sell lies until the bottom falls out which as we know it did. Anyway Kevin Spacey plays the head of the finance firm and there are some others familiar faces, including Demi Moore. Very eye opening!
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

oh and remi could get it all day every day....Embarrassed

Yes that is his name! Yes he is fine! And Frank can't touch him, well at least not yet.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic