Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - House of Cards nextflix series w/ Kevin Spacey...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

House of Cards nextflix series w/ Kevin Spacey...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 7:28am
Finished season 2 and omg.
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 10:03am
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I was saddened by what happened with Peter Russo, but that turn is what solidified me being gripped by this story.

See this is the part I didn't understand. Why did he have to kill him like that? He had already effed up his life after that phone interview, why make that choice for him? And how did the police just automatically rule it a suicide when the footage from the camera had a person aka Francis leaving the garage...but no one questioned that? like what?

Yeah that was a weird inconsistency to overlook because the same thing happened during the incident at the subway station...weren't him and zoe talking in front of the barricade at first?  In front of witnesses and a camera?...killing Peter was extremely ballsy after he promoted him as reformed...it seems like everything he advices the president on falls through but based on the last two episodes I guess that was the goal all along...seems excessively risky but I'm dying to see how it plays out.

Tell me why I had to pause it before his pitch at Camden...I hate watching ppl get embarrassed, but then I did it for nothing
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:58am
I got hooked then skipped through.
Haven't been back I hate how it ended.

I'm not rooting for Francis.

I want to see his down fall
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 5:32pm
I kind of want to see his down fall as well. That whole scene with Claire, Francis, and their main body guard made me scream lol. I did not see that coming. The way that Claire and the body guard were looking at each other, I thought they had either hooked up already or were going to start, but that twist!? Shocked

Edited by TayTay - Mar 28 2014 at 5:33pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

Finished season 2 and omg.

me too...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked & CryCry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:44pm
im covering my eyes to all of the above posts cus i know yall are still ahead… 

i finished season 1 yesterday. 
ive finally been able to get past how much francis reminds me of someone and just enjoy the show. its really a bit uncanny how similar they are though.. like scarily.. like upsettingly.  

anywho i dont get why zoe is turning on francis.. did she think he was some innocent good man or something..? she knew what type of dude he was…
he made her career.. and they split amicably and now shes about to try to ruin him. 

and francis is bi…? Confused is what i was picking up on at his alma mater correct..? 

i cant believe that pregnant girl who worked for claire lied. 

i kinda like how now the tables are turned and francis might end up being the billionaires biitch
cant think of my other questions/comments right now.. 

after i get done with some things i have to do today ill continue.. ill probably be done with season 2 pretty soon cus i havent been able to sleep much. 

Edited by coconess - Mar 31 2014 at 1:45pm
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:44pm
I'm like Francis except for the whole "Bi".
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 1:46pm
Im almost done with Season 2, so far so good. I refuse to scroll up, it may be spoilers but Clair and Francais are made for each other. 
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:24pm

I finished the original version this weekend and I think I might like it better, even though it does seem cold, sterile and outdated

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 31 2014 at 2:27pm
I don't like anybody lol.

I want Francis to get his in the worst way.

Wait, I kinda like Doug, even tho he's a creepy lil stalker lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
  Share Topic