Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - House of Cards nextflix series w/ Kevin Spacey...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

House of Cards nextflix series w/ Kevin Spacey...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>

Author
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 8:38am
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I don't want to be so real that I'm sitting on the floor, and calling the super about roaches thoughCryCryCry

and catching biga$$ spiders in wine glasses, don't forget about thatDead

that's probably the real reason why she took up w/ Lucas--he had a much better apartmentLOL

Im closing my eyes, Im not there yet with LucasCryCryCry
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 11:30am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I don't want to be so real that I'm sitting on the floor, and calling the super about roaches thoughCryCryCry

Lol.. just watched that episode. Nasty ole man
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:52pm
Why Claire do that girl that?...she ain't do nuffin' mean to nobody.  umph...smh.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:56pm
Hole on!! Frank is by?  Wuuuuuuuuuuud.... I need to harry up and keep watching but I got sh*t to do today!  fucc!
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 2:19pm

MARCH 1st--Deadline to watch all of season 1 and up to season 2 episode7 (chap 20) so we can really get into talking about how deliciously evil and manipulative Frank and Claire are. 

Yall got a week to catch up, lol
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 2:20pm
^^^ Tbaby done spoketh the truth LOL .....hurry up Stern Smile
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Hole on!! Frank is by?  Wuuuuuuuuuuud.... I need to harry up and keep watching but I got sh*t to do today!  fucc!

I got that vibe too, but thought I was reading too much into that scene at Franks ala mater.  Now if you are talking about something else up in season 2 maybe I haven't watched it yet.

Edited by Tbaby - Feb 22 2014 at 2:24pm
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

This was revealed in Season 1...when he went to that library event at his alma mater
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 2:28pm
I knew it. but who else was Remy gone fucc? for it to be DC there's not a black woman to found.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 2:32pm
Tbaby issuing deadlines Cry

Okay Im off to at least finish season 1, if that kid in there that keep calling me mama say he hungry I left my cc out and he better use that Papa John app and get him something delivered.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 17>
  Share Topic