Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - House of Cards nextflix series w/ Kevin Spacey...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

House of Cards nextflix series w/ Kevin Spacey...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 17>

Author
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Forgive me because im horrible with names lmao but here goes...

First of all I need some answers...

1) The white assistant guy (that took over for the cute hispanic guy) was he good or bad? I know he was working with Remy in the beginning but what happened with that?

What do you mean by good or bad? It's arguable that everyone in Washington on this show is bad. Do you mean good for Frank? I don't think his ultimate loyalty has been revealed to this point in the series. He seems opportunistic.
Sponsored Links

hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

Forgive me because im horrible with names lmao but here goes...

First of all I need some answers...

1) The white assistant guy (that took over for the cute hispanic guy) was he good or bad? I know he was working with Remy in the beginning but what happened with that?

What do you mean by good or bad? It's arguable that everyone in Washington on this show is bad. Do you mean good for Frank? I don't think his ultimate loyalty has been revealed to this point in the series. He seems opportunistic.

Is he on Tusk's side or Francis?
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 3:57pm
Just finished season 2.  I laughed at the end. Frank is the ultimate manipulator.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:34pm
These show is such a delicious treat I'm going to only watch 2 episodes a week so that I can enjoy it longer.  Adding it to my Greys Anatomy/Scandal rotation.

So adieu to yall, I can't be in here reading spoilers, lol!

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:38pm
I just started watching this over the weekend. my friend was ranting and raving about it. I just finished the first season and I watched the first two episodes of the second season so far. I'll watch more this weekend.

I really like this ...surprisingly. I wasn't that much into scandal (well, scandal was ok, but i only watched two seasons) or any other series for that matter, but this is pretty darn good.

great acting! love kevin spacey....

Edited by Spokenword - Feb 18 2014 at 7:39pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:41pm
I finished up yesterday.
My sh*t is below:

1. I felt bad for Freddy, but he stupid for using his money to bail is retarded ass son out.
2. Remy can't keep his niggur dick outta that uglass white woman.
3. Why ain't no black women in the show?!
4. I'm mad Zoey was supposed to be "hot." That ho was ugly, RIP.
5. That gay threesome scene caught me off guard.
6. Why ain't no black women in the show?!

Edited by Sang Froid - Feb 18 2014 at 7:41pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 7:45pm
I scrolled past all the posts really fast, I didn't want any spoilers. I just started watching last night, so far I am on episode 4 season 1.

I love this show so far but I still miss Boss.Cry
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:19am
I'm lightweight happy there are no black women.....we want nothing to do with this y. 

Comparing to Scandal as far as the cast goes, this has the most backstabbing story line. Every one is out for self. No one can be trusted.

Clare and Frank ain't sh*t!!
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:23am
i wasnt rooting for frank at all...that's all i've got for now lol
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 10:41am
I'm NEVER rooting for him
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 17>
  Share Topic