Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - House of Cards nextflix series w/ Kevin Spacey...
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

House of Cards nextflix series w/ Kevin Spacey...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
blackarosoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackarosoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:43am
I start watching this a few days ago i love it
Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:46am
Well, Gavin's meal ticket and get-out-of-jail-free card is lying dead to the bed in the forest, that flat-nosed FBI agent might renege on their deal with Doug gone.

Yeah Claire rolled on CWI too easily, it supposedly was her baby for over 20yrs and she practically just gave it to Gillian. Well i guess she's Hillary Clinton in that regard, sacrifice her dream for the better good, which they've now achieved.

I think the new reporters are supposed to be serious journalists now. Well, mainly the woman, she aint giving BJs for exclusives like Zoe. That's why i think how Zoe was killed off was some crazy sh*t, 'lets replace her with a reporter who didnt sleep her way to the top' type of thinking.

I've never understood the point of FU being bisexual. Threesomes in the Lincoln bedroom await us in season 3
LOL

Remy was willing to go against Tusk for Jackie? come on now, Remy, that freckled pusci was that great?
Stern Smile
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 9:54am
im on episode 8 i think i cant wait to finish up so i can read these ghost posts lmao

oh lawd not my baby daddy remy
slayfresh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slayfresh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:12am
Originally posted by BHMModerator5 BHMModerator5 wrote:

I finished up season 2 and unfortunately I was not impressed:

I just couldn't get into how they just manipulated every single dayum person. I just can't with house of cards right now. How did all of that turn into all of this, i am just amazed at how he manipulated his way to be president. That was crazy...i don't know what to say..I honestly cannot express properly right now.

Doug kept that girl around for his own reasons, she was his new drink. Basically he feel off the wagon, he should have called that guy that offered to be his mentor. He let it affect his work and now he in the woods bust upside the head.

I still don't understand or maybe i missed why the female WIP did not back the bill, if anything she knows how the military is. I didn't like that at all!! I was in the military and i know how it is, hell i wanted to back the bill. SMDH.

And don't let me get on Meechum..........ugghhhh. He been feeling chick from season 1. Then him feeling on FU hand like that. WTH was that about!!!!

Oh and F%^$ Remy Danton

I don't understand why she wouldn't back the bill either. Maybe because she's a woman and former military and now playing with all these pervy ass old men she didn't want to be THAT type of politician and get all her favors and stuff in first. I'm sure it was more about favors than anything else. She prides herself on NOT being Underwood but she is damn near Frank in a skirt in a lot of ways.

You mad at Remy? LOL I was surprised he did all of that for Jackie. He is going to end up working in a damn call center if he keeps messing with Frank. Hell he may end up in a ditch for betraying Mr. Tusk.Ouch
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 10:45am
these Brothas cold blooded

Edited by femmefatale85 - Feb 17 2014 at 10:46am
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 11:54am
I really don't feel like writing any titangraphs but season 2 was a big disappointment.
BHMModerator5 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
BHM Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BHMModerator5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:58pm

Edited by BHMModerator5 - Feb 17 2014 at 3:59pm
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 17 2014 at 3:59pm
i enjoyed that lovers dressing down on epi 9

frank put ********* in his place
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:20pm
20 mins into the first episode. Not sure if I like Claire... she speaks the way I do, tough yet encouraging and a partner in crime but iono
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2014 at 12:48pm
Forgive me because im horrible with names lmao but here goes...

First of all I need some answers...

1) The white assistant guy (that took over for the cute hispanic guy) was he good or bad? I know he was working with Remy in the beginning but what happened with that?

My Random Commentary

I wanted to slap jerrys son soooo hard omg i cant believe he lost his bbq business with no money to show for it

I'm sad that doug? died but he was losing it anyway poor little tink tink

Please dont bring Rachel back idgaf about her life

I cant believe that frank is finally president...i laughed soooo hard at that scene with him claire and the secret service guy lmfaoooo

All in all i LOVED

Edited by hauteshellbi - Feb 18 2014 at 12:49pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair