House Music Albums

Post Reply Post Reply
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
rsslove View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rsslove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: House Music Albums
    Posted: Sep 28 2016 at 9:32am
Good morning All.

I'm looking to get back in to a workout routine and I love working out to house music.  The albums I have in my iPod are by Cajmere, but I'm looking to add a few more with a style similar to his.  Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2016 at 8:39pm
Timmy Regisford tends to play house music of a similar pace, but I really dont know how you can obtain his mixes.
Here is an example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYjydsvhPUE&list=PLwFQW80qlSsyAySHQEwpN0AtcyBClmMJg&index=1
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2016 at 8:51pm
I really love DJ Naeem Johnson and DJ Keith Johnson's mixes, but I have no clue how to find their music online aside from youtube (there are ways to download music from youtube for free..)

Here is a sample of Keith Johnson mixing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf8DEyTNgQ4

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2016 at 8:52pm
DJ Black Coffee (From South Africa) has really great house music mixes that are of a similar pace and can be downloaded easily.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Nov 10 2016 at 8:52pm
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic