Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hottest Celebrities Who Claim To Be Virgins...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hottest Celebrities Who Claim To Be Virgins...
    Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 6:41pm
Disclaimer: You have to take Bossip's lists with a grain of salt lol...Some of these people clearly aren't virgins anymore...

While being a Kardashian or Amber Rose may get you a lot of publicity, some celebrities have chosen to keep it in their pants and wait until marriage for their first time.

Although some of the celebrities on the list can be very questionable, others show that you can be sexy in the public eye without being with every rapper or actor.

Check the page #'s below to see which celebrities have claimed to stay pure and make the admirers wait.

Vanessa Hudgens

The first one on our list may be one of the celebrities that will have a hard case to make.

Already known for her naked pictures leaking on the internet not once, but TWICE, this Disney star despite opposing events claims that she is waiting until the wedding day to take anything further.

Come on Vanessa.....nobody likes a tease!

Neetu Chandra

The Bollywood bombshell confirms in an issue of Maxim saying that she doesn't want to die a virgin. According to sources close to her, the actress is often heard moaning that she wishes she doesn't die a virgin.

Neetu has sizzled in films like ‘Garam Masala', ‘Traffic Signal', ‘Oye Lucky Lucky Oye' and ‘13B'.

Neetu Chandra is one girl who has never been heard of getting linked with anyone in the industry and is still leading a life of single.
I'm sure that you wouldn't have that problem if you came to the states Neetu.

Adriana Lima

Although  Adriana is not a virgin anymore, she makes the list for staying one as long as she did.  Up until becoming pregnant by Marko Jaric , despite dating big time names like Derek Jeter, Adriana was a virgin while ranked one of the sexiest women in the world.

Although Adriana has had her V-card taken away, and has introduced a baby into the world,  I'm sure that most of the fellas wouldn't mind if she did or didn't regardless.

Jordin Sparks

"I haven't been in love yet," she said. "I am saving myself for marriage. Temptation is always there, and it's hard everyday, but I made a promise to myself.”

Due to her Christian upbringing, virginity is just one of the values that Sparks says she believes in.

"I think that [abortion] is wrong, and I'm not going to try to debate people on it; that's just my opinion... I believe what I believe."

Tough Luck Steph Jones.....

The Williams Sisters

Both the Williams sisters have claimed that they have deep Christian morals about having sex before marriage.  The mega-superstar athletes may be beasts on the tennis courts, but not in the sheets. 

Serena has dated Common who you would think wouldn't go the virgin route after the Eryka Badu thing, but neither Common or Serena have publicly spoken about their romance.

In other words, although it may seem unlikely, the Williams Sisters both are claiming to be virgins and are waiting until marriage.

Julianne Hough

Now I know some of the fellas get excited seeing the flexibility of Julianne on "Dancing With The Stars," but don't get too excited.

Julianne is open about being a virgin before marriage, and seems strongly committed to it.

"I want to be with that special person, I think to have sex before marriage is an individual [decision] ... [waiting] will strengthen that relationship.

"I`m not trying to preach consequences here," she adds, "but I think when you say no, down the line, it will be a better decision."

Teyana Taylor

Don't let the twitpics and sexy poses full you, Teyana Taylor is a virgin and plans to stay that way!

"The one thing people can never say is that I'm a hoe. I have a purity ring,” she said. “The only time you get in trouble is if you attempt to do something. If you're lying up on a boy then something is going to happen. So I just keep my legs closed until I am ready for that. I can't have a boyfriend because the only thing they want to do is have sex.”

Teyana even holds a bible study group to show her commitment to the Lord and his values.

All you teenage boys...sorry...I feel your pain too.

Gary Coleman

Gary Coleman may have been the real life 40-year-old virgin, and he didn't care what anybody thought about it. Coleman said that he didn't "choose to be" a virgin, but seemed to be cool with it though, saying he's "not in a hurry."

We just hope Gary got what he waited patiently for, because no one wants to die a virgin. 

ANGELA SIMMONS

Although every preacher's daughter I dated turned out to be a FREAK, Angela Simmons is definitely not that.

Angela is so committed to staying a virgin until marriage, she even broke up with her boyfriend Terry Kennedy after he kept pushing her to change her ways. 

"Ok, the whole virginity thing came out because of the breakup I had previously. And on the show, of course, it came up that I was saving myself for marriage. Is it weird that people know that now? Yeah, kind of. Do I care that much? Not really, because it's not like it's a bad thing. No, it's not for everybody. Everybody doesn't have to wait because that's not what they feel their destiny is. But this is what I have to do in order to get a relationship where it's all good. I just think that when the sex factor is taken out of the relationship, you really get to know a person."

Edited by femmefatale85 - Nov 18 2010 at 6:44pm
Sponsored Links

tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 6:43pm
hmm
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 6:43pm
>_> at Gary Coleman
shoulderlengthb View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shoulderlengthb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 6:45pm
lol she know Common was hittin' that..

and FOH w/ Vanessa Hudges..

Edited by shoulderlengthb - Nov 18 2010 at 6:46pm
yourleoqueen View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yourleoqueen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 6:46pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 6:53pm
Please.  Common smashed..........or maybe that's why the sh*t ain't work out.

Gary.................that's a damn shame.   He ain't even buy the coochie.  Po chile.
glamrock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glamrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 6:55pm
i dont believe most of the people. I do think that it is wonderful to wait til marriage. I do have a gorgeous friend that is a 35 year old virgin due to Christian beliefs of waiting till marriage...but i sure is hell wouldnt be a 35 yr old virgin
Dehinds View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dehinds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 6:55pm
Ok I don't know why celebrities declare they're virgins as if it would win them awards. Brooke Shields did and it was a lie. I think her mom told her to lie about it to maintain her pure and sexy image.
keekaboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keekaboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 6:55pm
Im side-eyeing Vanessa Hudgens REEEEAL hard....I refuse to believe that after them damn naked pics of her hit the net LOL She know damn well Zac is hittin that.

Edited by keekaboo - Nov 18 2010 at 6:56pm
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2010 at 6:57pm
I don't believe most of these hoes--do yall see how agela simmons has been peancing around? and she dated bow wow---hell na.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic