Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hotels in DC - where to stay in Jan 2013 - Obama
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hotels in DC - where to stay in Jan 2013 - Obama

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:58am
I want to go as well.
Sponsored Links

BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:59am
You definitely DON'T want to stay near Dulles. It's about an hour away from DC with no subway access until 2015.

I honestly don't know. A lot of hotels are already booked up. People that I've never met (or don't recall meeting) have been calling my house asking to get a room here.

Best of luck!
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 8:59am
On that note, bidding traveler should be open in another tab as well

http://www.biddingtraveler.com/
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 9:50am
If you waited to this point to get a DC hotel, then you are SOL.. Hotels were booked as soon as Ohio turned blue on Nov. 6..

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:21am
do not stay anywhere near Dulles. that is waaay too far.  you need to get on it bc i was watching the news and they said some hotels will not let you make reservations for less than 4 day blocks.

you could stay in MD but make sure your hotel is walking distance to a metro.  the metro will already be a pain in the butt. wear comfortable shoes! they close so many blocks, i remember my friends and i having to take the most circuitous route home and they wouldn't let us through for awhile.
babyk94 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote babyk94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:25am
I liked the W hotel in Washington D.C LOL I am not any help Ouch
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:48am
Originally posted by Junior Jr Junior Jr wrote:

i'm renting out a sofa in the patio and use of a bathroom. you get no heat, but i'll drive you to the metro in my corolla

$200 a night

jr.

renting out ya mama's furniture??

ninja bye.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:51am
lmao... right????

ive already had ppl volunteer themselves to sleep on my couch.

and I'm like dern...can i buy a couch first? lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 10:55am
it sure the hell is.

i need a rug for the living room.
and my couch.
and lighting.

after that I should be done.

whats literally killing me is packing at this point.
I'm throwing away...washing...donating...giving away.. and i swear it doesn't even look like I'm making a dent in my stuff.
My mom is taking off a week to come help me!
im irked by it all..lol
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 11:00am
I was looking at a hotel myself then I realized, hell I would just be coming back from DC the previous weekend.. I ain't trying to be in cold azz DC twice within 2 weeks..LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic