BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

HOTD--Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 836837838839840 851>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 11:55am
tried my hand at my first pomade. I already do hair butters but I had a request. and I like it. the shine is out of this world.
three days later no additional products or water added.
for some reason, after doing a light flat iron job, when I washed my hair, it was curlier than it was before/has been in awhile. I'm going to guess this is a good thing? It's also changing colors with the
warmer weather as usual

bun before
bun after
it looks happier though *knock on wood*. im going to stop studying it so much before it has a change of heart lol
Sponsored Links

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 6:07am
Looks great ^^^

I did a braid out yesterday with 6 braids on dry hair. It did not stretch as much as I had expected, but then again my shrinkage was more than usual so I shouldn't be surprised.
I had me some easygoing braids, did not add moisture to "comb out" the curls in order to braid better which is probably also the reason why it didn't stretch as much as it could've, but awe well.

My "Oh heck naw, no way I am going out looking like this, this is for a braid out, the only way you will see this is as a before picture"-braids . I had to add the hair elastics because they were crinkling all over the place like Houdini trying to free himself, needed some weight to hold them down.

The result from different angles:

momentoindigo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote momentoindigo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2013 at 11:56am
thanks! wish i could get my braid outs a little fuller sometimes. hard to on stretched hair though. gives u the length u want but its flatter but on dry or curly hair there's so much shrinkage. i can't decide the lesser of the two evils lol
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 20 2013 at 10:15am
Originally posted by momentoindigo momentoindigo wrote:

thanks! wish i could get my braid outs a little fuller sometimes. hard to on stretched hair though. gives u the length u want but its flatter but on dry or curly hair there's so much shrinkage. i can't decide the lesser of the two evils lol

Shrinkage will have to be the lesser of the two, it's difficult to get the two options together unless it's really dry(or really picked out perhaps?) and really stretched but then you can't do the easy going braids if you're looking for more definition since you'll be fluffing it out so you'll end up having to do more braids...
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 23 2013 at 11:57am
THIS WAS SATURDAY

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 8:57am
@510Queen You are workin' that hair and on a mission too, go girl!
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 2:06pm
thank you Ritle!  I'm learning and loving it!! I kid you not this is one of the BEST thigns I could have ever done!
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 4:01pm
Originally posted by 510QUEEN 510QUEEN wrote:

thank you Ritle!  I'm learning and loving it!! I kid you not this is one of the BEST thigns I could have ever done!

You're welcome.
hall367 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote hall367 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 1:14pm

i think it goes without words lol
bbthamd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bbthamd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 10:05pm
Look, Hall! I'm not here for you making me come out of hiding for this!!!!! Lol. While the length has changed my love for you hair hasn't. Super duper cute!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 836837838839840 851>