BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HOTD--Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 835836837838839 850>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BronxJazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BronxJazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2013 at 6:45pm
4 day old wash and go
Sponsored Links

hall367 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote hall367 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2013 at 5:26am
i haven't been on here in forever! You ladies are still looking lovely.

I've been revisiting the wash & go this week. Haven't really done one for like 2 years. 
1st attempt, kind of rushed just using ic fantasia gel

This was my 2nd attempt, using KCCC that was like 2 years old lol
It was still a lil wet in this pic:

dry:

MissyPooh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MissyPooh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 9:30am
about a week or so ago

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2013 at 4:11pm
ennoed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ennoed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 3:30pm
My WSL hair w/ crazy shrinkage... I've tried so many different product combos to stretch my curls a bit in its dry natural state but nothing has worked.  I give up lol oh well Smile
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 4:39pm
Missypooh and 510queen ~~ love it!!!
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2013 at 7:24am
Looking lovely ladies , welcome back Hall!Long time !

I've discovered that the moisture levels of my hair laugh at light products so I'm back to gel and loving it, weatherproof hair(very windy and rainy day) and it felt moisturized the entire day.
Most of the time my hair ends up being a battlefield which leads to single strand knots...hope they'll be reduced now, only time will tell.

I meant to post this yesterday but BHM's errorhand was way strong, so this is yesterday's hair of the day.

Edited by Ritle - May 14 2013 at 7:42am
hall367 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote hall367 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 10:37pm
Ritle! Hello :) looking lovely as always. Is that a twist out or a wash and go? the front of your hair is so uniform. I'm jealous. lol

day 1 of wash and go. i love the shine of day 1.
I think this was day 2 or 3 of a wash and go.

I think I may go back to my normal twists and/or twist/braid outs next week. We are going to the beach & i don't wanna have to do my hair. 
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 3:08am
@Hall, Aww thanks , likewise.
Never thought uniform and my hair would ever be in the same sentence.
By the way, that wash and go(yours) lasted well!

As for your question, it was a gel and go on a wash and go (lol...basically tried the gel on dried hair because I purchased the gel after work), initially had it in a quick low bun to stretch it a little when I had to head out again.

Yesterday's hair of the day:
This one was a wash and go though(Gel and lotion on freshly washed hair), pic taken at the end of the day.

Edited by Ritle - May 16 2013 at 3:11am
Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ritle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 9:28am
Experimented with a wet look today, this time my HOTD is on time lol.

This morning.

This afternoon(After shaking it up a bit this morning trying to create a bit more volume on the sides, but failed slightly hahaha plus the weather was rainy which did do a little something but not much. I did put it in a ponytail this morning to stretch it, but as it rained my hair decided to stay put and shrink back up lol.).

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 835836837838839 850>
  Share Topic