Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

HOTD--Pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 847848849850851 852>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 1:04am
Swagger I have that same pink sweatshirt and my sister and boo hated it. I think it is very cute, thanks for confirming. And your hair looks nice. I feel you on those ssk's. I may have to do the same thing very soon. 
Sponsored Links

510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 11:54am
so I finally unveiled my hair.  I must admit it's giving me life

Photo: Sooooooo this has turned into the weekend for seeing the Exs friends.  Both today and yesterday.  Sees them,  says hello showem love and through up the deuces.

natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 1:06pm
^^^ OOOHHHHHH  510!! 
How you doin?!!
Looking great and look at those curls.  I am a fine haired sister as well but you have them curls popping!!!  Please tell me how you got those curls so defined and what you are using.

Loving the colour...did you dye it?
Looks very healthy.....You are now making me want to unleash my hair from up under wigs and buns but with this cold winter I am afraid!
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 2:01pm
thank you yup I used a jet black color and mixed it with a red to give it some warmth.  I use this on my hair

and this

my hair loves it and its very soft.  no crunch here

Edited by 510QUEEN - Feb 24 2014 at 2:01pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 2:32pm
Wow your hair grew so much 510! Here I was thinking you still had a twa.
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 2:39pm
lol thank you and trust I was still thinking that too.  It seems like within a month and it did the fool.  I guess it's true what they say about a watched pot
natural essence View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natural essence Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 8:30pm
I have both products in my stash but never thought to use them together....do they play nice together?
are you applying the wave nouveau first followed by the cocoa curls on wet or dry hair?  I need to give this a try as I have fine hair with loads of shrinkage
510QUEEN View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 510QUEEN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 24 2014 at 9:33pm
Yup they pay real well together alway on damp hair. I have a spray bottle with water and conditioner in it that I must My hair with them add the wave nouveau first then the curl smoothie. Comb through and put my hair in twisty. Then in the morning when I take them down I make sure I have done of either product on my finger tips and Un twist
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 26 2014 at 6:49am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 01 2014 at 10:22pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 847848849850851 852>
  Share Topic