FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Hot girls (heat support)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121

Author
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 3:39pm
I became a hot girl on accident.  It started when I was test driving the NuNaat Keratin treatment and it was a big meh for me.  Lost a lot of hair in the process.  Apparently it was supposed to last a month (30 days) or so but I have been using the NuNaat Leave in Reconstructor as a base and blowing out my hair that it has basically stuck with me. 

I use a moisturizing shampoo and deep conditioner. Basically the shampoo must be sodium free and technically sulfate but not always.  The shampoo I have in my stash that satisfy those requirements is Elucence shampoo and Shea Moisture Shampoo (except the Black African soap but that is because it contains tea tree oil and my scalp does not do well with it at all.)  My deep conditioner of choice is the NuNaat Karite deep conditioner in a jar or Crece Pelo BOE. 

Then after conditioning, I use a quarter size amount of oil (either African Pride Growth oil or Nubian Heritage Black Seed and Honey oil that comes in a small bottle) then use the NuNaat Leave in reconstructor and if I am feeling ballsy some heat protectant serum like the one with Argan oil or Strength of Nature  serum.  I am not picky.  Withe pick of the blowdryer I blow out my hair.  Afterwards I would use some hair grease (african pride growth oil or whatever cheap ish I have with the bits of herbs) and lately my hair is not shedding like a sick cat at this time of the season. 

I did the keratin treatment back in September so I believe that treatment is long gone from my hair.  I believe I will continue doing what I have doing and at the same time use up products from my product grave yard.  Next shampoo I will be using some blackstrap molasses mixed in with some booty ass conditioner I cannot get rid of fast enough.  Oh I forgot I do a pre poo with some Indian oils called mahabringa [sp] that has a lavender label that GGG8 talked about.  Helps with the lifting of the dander I started developing.
Sponsored Links

prettigurl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:56pm
Hey hot girls. I made apl around September. It happened so fast this time around. I really love being a heat trained natural
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 11 2013 at 9:57pm
Nars was the keratin treatment expensive?
relaxedtresses View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote relaxedtresses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 4:04pm
Good for you Pretti! I think I may try ghe. I will probablg be in a wig for a month. Its getting cold out and my new growth is starting to show its tail!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettigurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2013 at 8:37am
Ghe is great for keeping your hair mpisturozed and soft. I stopped doing it because its getting cold. I mihht start back when it warms up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 119120121
  Share Topic