FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Hostess CEOs takes Employee Pensions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 5:33am
Smdh…
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:00am
wow!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 6:43am
fucc a twinkie but Wonder Bread.....that is my sh*t.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:05am
there used to be a wonder bread factory on the southside (low end) i loved driving by there...because it always smelled soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:36am
@TC....back in Cali when I was little my gramma used to go to a free standing hostess store for her breading needs.  I used to OD on wonderbread I wouldn't even make sammiches i'd just eat the bread....and it always smelled so good in there.  *mouth waters at the memories*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:43am
yeah that bread used to be soooooooooooooooooooo delicious.  i think they changed the formula.  i had some a few years back and was like wtf is this shyt...Angry
4shopiece View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 4shopiece Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:44am
reading that made me think of the movie Tower Heist
and im gonna miss those hostess cupcakes
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:50am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

there used to be a wonder bread factory on the southside (low end) i loved driving by there...because it always smelled soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There used to be one by the preschool that I went to.
We used to walk passed it when they took us to the rec center to go swimming.
It smelled so yummy.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:50am

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

yeah that bread used to be soooooooooooooooooooo delicious.  i think they changed the formula.  i had some a few years back and was like wtf is this shyt...Angry

i think all bakeries changed their formula. i'm thinking they used to use lard or something and got rid of it when everyone was trying to be healthyLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 16 2012 at 7:56am

yeah you are probably right...lol

my grandma used to fry stuff in lard.  it was always delicious!!!!!!!!!!!!  sigh...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Dec 16 2012 at 7:56am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic