BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Hospital Forces Woman on Life Support

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 10:50pm
Do we know if she express  her wishes before she became pregnant ? I witness many PT request to stay on life support to save the baby . I sign papers if something would go wrong during my pregnancy to save my baby if possible . Something sounds fishy with the father . I would think unless his baby had no chance of making it , the man would cherish his child after loosing the mother . On the other hand the man could be 'telling the truth . I have witness cases like this . Really tragic . Cry
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 11:00pm
Sure.
I don't care about taxes.

No I don't have a problem with her body being used as an incubator.
This the same board that said fetuses are just leeches or what ever else y'all said.
So let it leech.

Don't care let it have a chance.

What does she care?

Edited by jonesable - Jan 10 2014 at 11:01pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 10 2014 at 11:13pm
insurance will pay for a portion of the bills. 

either way im in the middle.. im fine with her being an incubator or fine with them pulling the plug.

but i dont like how the hospital or texas law gets to decide.. yet wont pay for it. 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:32am
the thought of keeping a baby inside a dead body for that long is so gross.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:35am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

either way im in the middle.. im fine with her being an incubator or fine with them pulling the plug.

but i dont like how the hospital or texas law gets to decide.. yet wont pay for it. 

Insurance gone be like bitch please.
They pay for what they feel like paying for.

joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 2:54am
I see this a cruel to the mother, the "baby" and the family. I'm not even sure how they are getting away with calling the fetus viable. At 14 weeks it is well below the age of viability and I am sure that it is under 500 grams. They must apply this law to all pregnancies with no regard to how far along she is which is just stupid and unreasonable.

Does the hospital intend to assist beyond the birth of the baby? Or are they only concerned with using her as an incubator?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:10am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Insurance gone be like bitch please.
They pay for what they feel like paying for.

this.  insurance is talking that good sh*t now but if/when that comes out they gone find some addendums and section c part 3 type sh*ts that states this, that and the third....which is why he will be responsible for 70% of the costs.  watch.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 4:13am
Originally posted by joileprincess joileprincess wrote:

I see this a cruel to the mother, the "baby" and the family. I'm not even sure how they are getting away with calling the fetus viable. At 14 weeks it is well below the age of viability and I am sure that it is under 500 grams. They must apply this law to all pregnancies with no regard to how far along she is which is just stupid and unreasonable.

Does the hospital intend to assist beyond the birth of the baby? Or are they only concerned with using her as an incubator?

I honestly believe it's just to use her as an experiment. This has never happened before...at least not to my knowledge.  I'm sure the scientifical community is curious as to how this baby will turn out.  And to top that I refuse to believe that the hospital will assist should this baby be born with some retardation.  I mean he can take the child to the hospital for therapy etc like any other parent but he will be footing the bill.

I also think that they are going hard because should this baby make it (retarded or not) ...it will be a feather in the cap of the pro-lifers and they can use this example some type of way against pro-choice arguements.

IMO.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jan 11 2014 at 4:16am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 3:43am
^^ I agree with this.

The family has filed a lawsuit against the hospital.  This is cruel to do to the family.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2014 at 3:49am
Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

That's a sad situation.
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

The hospital won't pay for anything. This will be the husband's responsibility or tax payers. 

I just don't want the child to dieCry

sad indeed.Disapprove
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style