Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Horse hair...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by hot_N_Spicy73 hot_N_Spicy73 wrote:

Horse hair is wefted and sold

Weave for horsesLOL
Sponsored Links

debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by hot_N_Spicy73 hot_N_Spicy73 wrote:

Horse hair is wefted and sold

Weave for horsesLOL

lol its true........... horse extensions for show horses

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 01 2013 at 6:44pm
They use it to add color to the horses manes especially for big races...Trifectas...Derbys(Kentucky)
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 8:45am
Dead at the horses getting a sew in
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 12:35am
This reminded me of an old thread from way back in the day where someone ordered yak hair. Like actual hair from a yak. This was back when Wagman Primus only sold in bulk and the focus of their business seemed to be animal hair products. Keeping it all the way real, I remember the hair being very coarse with a slight wave, the ultimate ks/wave.
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 8:45am
Just pulling this up again because after some recent research i have found that HORSE hair is actually being sold to us and blended with human hair oh well, search for yourself.. on alibaba search horse hair wig and view the images and descriptions that come up....... i know what my cap price for a unit will be now....

LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 11:14am
That was me, Jolie.  I have animal yak hair, goat hair and I have a bundle of CAMEL hair... they look like coarse yaki hair, never used them for anything, just bought them to have for reference... and yes, vendors do mix all sorts of animal hair into their products now, when they are not adding synthetic plastic fillers ... virgin human hair is rare.
london View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote london Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 1:02pm
yep especially at the couple hundred dollars we are paying for it..... i now understand that wig i am coveting for 280usd-350/400usd is likely due to being a stock unit and already prepared to go is probably mixed no matter what they say on the website or link.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 09 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by LynnNyc LynnNyc wrote:

That was me, Jolie.  I have animal yak hair, goat hair and I have a bundle of CAMEL hair... they look like coarse yaki hair, never used them for anything, just bought them to have for reference... and yes, vendors do mix all sorts of animal hair into their products now, when they are not adding synthetic plastic fillers ... virgin human hair is rare.

hi lynn, did you ever try perming the hair for curl? did the curl set well or no? thanks
LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 7:24pm
NJ, perm it? no I thought it would melt if I put perm on it. I had only bought it at that time to see what it looked like. I never used it, didn't want to put it on my head, I might start spitting like a camel, lol.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic