Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Horny Dads Can't Stop Staring So Just Leave OK?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Horny Dads Can't Stop Staring So Just Leave OK?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Horny Dads Can't Stop Staring So Just Leave OK?
    Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:46am
http://gawker.com/teen-girl-ejected-from-prom-because-horny-dads-cant-sto-1575694507

Teen Girl Ejected From Prom Because Horny Dads Can't Stop Staring

Teen Girl Ejected From Prom Because Horny Dads Cant Stop Staring1

A 17-year-old girl says she was kicked out of her homeschool prom because some lecherous dads complained that she was arousing "impure thoughts."

In -the-patriarchy-guest-post-by-clare/" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">a guest post on her sister's blog, a Richmond, Va., high school senior named Clare related how one of the women organizing the dance disapproved of her dress, even after checking it met the "fingertip length" dress code requirement. When she got into the ballroom, Clare, who is 5'9", was amused to find herself surrounded by shorter girls in much shorter dresses.

On a balcony above the dance floor, a group of dads was, she said "ogling and talking amongst themselves," which grossed out Clare and her friends a little bit.

After the kids had been "swaying with the music and talking and enjoying ourselves" for a while, the same chaperone who had complained about Clare's dress pulled her aside to tell her that some of the dads felt her dancing was "too provocative" and liable to cause "impure thoughts."

Clare protested that she hadn't even been dancing, and was told once again that her regulation finger-length dress was too short. She was kicked out of the dance, and her friends decided to go with her.

The dance organizers said they would refund the group's tickets, but only Clare got her money back, even after some of her friends' parents called to ask about it.

In her post, Clare asks the Richmond Homeschool Prom to "refund my group as they verbally promised to do, and issue an apology for kicking me out of my senior prom because their husbands felt as though my body was something they had a right to control."

"I'm not responsible for some perverted 45 year old dad lusting after me because I have a sparkly dress on and a big ass for a teenager," she concludes. "And if you think I am, then maybe you're part of the problem."

The administrators of the prom's Facebook group don't seem to be swayed. They got so many negative comments about the incident that they gave up on deleting all of them and shut down the page instead.

Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:47am
from the sisters blog
http://www.hannahettinger.com/fuck-the-patriarchy-guest-post-by-clare/

My dress was gorgeous, silver, and sparkly and I got it at Macy’s and was very excited to find it after searching over 6 stores for this dress. The only dress code specified on the registration form was that “Ladies, please keep your dresses fingertip length or longer.” Like a good little homeschooler, I made sure that the dress was fingertip length on me; I even tried it on with my shoes, just to be sure. It was fingertip length, I was ecstatic, and I laid down several weeks worth of tip money I had been saving up to buy it.

the dress

Edited by CherryBlossom - May 19 2014 at 2:48am
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:50am
I might be an awful person, but all I can think is "I bet the bottoms of her feet are so dirty."
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 2:51am
Yeah I remember this

Such bullsh*t
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 3:57am
rcb2Uelaine layabout

I recently posted a similar comment, but I'm always amazed how these evangelical groups can claim that men are both more qualified to be the head of the household and yet completely unable to exercise self control. Pick one, because if they're too "weak" to abstain from staring at an underage girl's ass, then they're not fit for any position of responsibility.

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:10am
i don't understand?
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:11am
what is Homeschool Prom?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:13am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

what is Homeschool Prom?
prom for home-schooled teens
Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:22am
Sleepy after some research i found this pic of the girl ....I think it makes more sense now.

Immie89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Immie89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 4:24am
Her date was a dorky looking black guy. Homeschool, southern state, mixed race couple, hmmmm.

Stern Smile

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style