Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - hoodlum kick cat like a football, yt people mad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

hoodlum kick cat like a football, yt people mad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:19pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I care about animals more than humans. Humans make me sick sometimes and this thread is a great example.

Clap
Sponsored Links

BitterSweet85 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BitterSweet85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 8:54pm
Disgusting. Some of these comments in here are very disturbing...
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I care about animals more than humans. Humans make me sick sometimes and this thread is a great example.

Clap

I third this comment
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:05pm

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Thats not a feral cat....and he kicked it in the abdomen.....yes there are bigger things to worry about like niccas finding it funny to physically harm animals....dudes that abuse domestic animals will abuse women and children.....

THIS.

And this is why aliens won't talk to us......Sleepy

About the Aliens    
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 2:25am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Thats not a feral cat....and he kicked it in the abdomen.....yes there are bigger things to worry about like niccas finding it funny to physically harm animals....dudes that abuse domestic animals will abuse women and children.....

THIS.

About the Aliens    

I'm just sayin tho! LOL
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 9:58am
Aliens won't talk to us because some dumb jig kicks a cat? Yall silly negros
Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

He needs to be in jail immediately.  If he has no regard for animals, he has no regard for humans either.  It's fine if you don't like cats.  If that is the case, then just leave them the hell alone.

Kicking an animal means he has no regard for human life? Confused
Then you squashing bugs seems like you have no regard for human life, but I guess since a cat is a mammal and a likeable one then that makes him a homicidal maniac. Have a seat please.

I'm no doctor,LOL but in a way maybe. I think that is one of the signs of a social path? They start small then work their way up. And some people who abuse animals can also do it to humans, plus the way a person takes care of or interacts with them animals can tell a lot about said person.
He's a dumbass and the person who tape it. He needs a kick to the face. I know most people hate cats, but damn.Ouch My ass likes no roaches so...

Starrygurl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Starrygurl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 2:54pm

THIS.

LOL Gurll they knew long time ago to stay the f away. Or we are being told to not talk to them(that's a whole other story)Wink The only ones who may come back are to destroy us or something. I think the "nice" ones are like the "wtf these people and we want to help them!" That cat is cute though.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

He needs to be in jail immediately.  If he has no regard for animals, he has no regard for humans either.  It's fine if you don't like cats.  If that is the case, then just leave them the hell alone.

Kicking an animal means he has no regard for human life? Confused
Then you squashing bugs seems like you have no regard for human life, but I guess since a cat is a mammal and a likeable one then that makes him a homicidal maniac. Have a seat please.

You sound like a jackass.  Turns out the guy had a record anyway.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2014 at 3:27pm
he didnt have to do that

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011>