Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - hoodlum kick cat like a football, yt people mad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

hoodlum kick cat like a football, yt people mad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:16pm
I don't see how anyone can look at this video and not care. That sh*t is heartless. People who don't care for animals can't be trusted!!

Edited by BBpants - May 10 2014 at 2:17pm
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:22pm
Cruelty to the animal, but I guess eating you wouldn't be cruel would it?
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:30pm
Not if you do it right......

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:43pm
lmao I just got it
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:43pm
@ sandra

joking

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:45pm
LMAO
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:16pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

It just so happens that in this case, it was a black male doing the abuse.
If a white male was doing the abuse, the outrage and disgust would be just as bad, probably even more so.

Why does everything have to turn into an issue about race

Can you really blame some of the commentators for not clutching their hearts in absolute horror and resolve to march on Washington to fix the overwhelming critical issue that is this massive, staggering hoard of dumb black cretins kicking cats in the stomach and putting it on YouTube for kicks?
Who says what he did was right and shouldn't be punished? I'm just not enough of an animal lover to put this at the front of my priorities when human beings can't even get the same concern. Sue me. Everytime you eat a steak or go fishing, you're committing cruelty against an animal *Shrugs*

I can only voice my opinions.
I happen to love animals. Not saying that everyone should share those feeling, but since the cats and dogs cannot speak for themselves, someone should.
In my original post I did say that "I am not a card carrying member of PETA because I am a carnivore," but I draw the meat eating line at domesticated animals.

Clutching Pearls and Marching....Really     A bit over the top, don't you think
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:33pm
unintended, and unpredicted drama. i like
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:34pm

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

It just so happens that in this case, it was a black male doing the abuse.
If a white male was doing the abuse, the outrage and disgust would be just as bad, probably even more so.

Why does everything have to turn into an issue about race

Can you really blame some of the commentators for not clutching their hearts in absolute horror and resolve to march on Washington to fix the overwhelming critical issue that is this massive, staggering hoard of dumb black cretins kicking cats in the stomach and putting it on YouTube for kicks?
Who says what he did was right and shouldn't be punished? I'm just not enough of an animal lover to put this at the front of my priorities when human beings can't even get the same concern. Sue me. Everytime you eat a steak or go fishing, you're committing cruelty against an animal *Shrugs*

I can only voice my opinions.
I happen to love animals. Not saying that everyone should share those feeling, but since the cats and dogs cannot speak for themselves, someone should.
In my original post I did say that "I am not a card carrying member of PETA because I am a carnivore," but I draw the meat eating line at domesticated animals.

Clutching Pearls and Marching....Really     A bit over the top, don't you think

And I'm voicing MY opinion. Which I'm aware may not be popular because people are attached to their pets but I'm not a PC type of person. Whether you're a card carrying member of PETA or not is irrelevant to me. I'm just thinking killing an animal and eating is flesh is just as cruel in the grand scheme of things. And I'm not concerned enough about it to become a vegetarian either. I like my steak.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Fail to see how this is funny

Maybe he should have kicked a puppy instead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions