Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - hoodlum kick cat like a football, yt people mad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

hoodlum kick cat like a football, yt people mad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:42pm
Now I aint with all that.....
Sponsored Links

Jasmine922 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Jasmine922 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:42pm
Some of the comments in this thread are disturbing...Anyway I am glad they caught this ugly uneducated lowlife cretin. Lives in the projects with his mother, 8 prior arrests, I am sure he will never amount to anything in life :) He's looks retarded and mentally delayed anyway. I hope that he's prosecuted to the fullest extent. Stupid black males like him are the reason why I am happy that stop & frisk still exists. The police should continue to harass and violate their rights lol
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:45pm
Get mad all you Sandy wandy my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Womp there it is

And fcuk you jasmine, I hope a cop bashes your head in you bed wench acting like white males don't mistreat animals too.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:58pm
It just so happens that in this case, it was a black male doing the abuse.
If a white male was doing the abuse, the outrage and disgust would be just as bad, probably even more so.

Why does everything have to turn into an issue about race
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:18pm
Originally posted by Jasmine922 Jasmine922 wrote:

Some of the comments in this thread are disturbing...Anyway I am glad they caught this ugly uneducated lowlife cretin. Lives in the projects with his mother, 8 prior arrests, I am sure he will never amount to anything in life :) He's looks retarded and mentally delayed anyway. I hope that he's prosecuted to the fullest extent. Stupid black males like him are the reason why I am happy that stop & frisk still exists. The police should continue to harass and violate their rights lol
So tell us...when was the last time you offered yourself up to the police, since you're such a huge supporter of "stop & frisk" 
(-___-) 

Edited by blaquefoxx - May 10 2014 at 1:19pm
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:25pm
jasmine said "lol".

guurrrrrlll...
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

It just so happens that in this case, it was a black male doing the abuse.
If a white male was doing the abuse, the outrage and disgust would be just as bad, probably even more so.

Why does everything have to turn into an issue about race

Can you really blame some of the commentators for not clutching their hearts in absolute horror and resolve to march on Washington to fix the overwhelming critical issue that is this massive, staggering hoard of dumb black cretins kicking cats in the stomach and putting it on YouTube for kicks?
Who says what he did was right and shouldn't be punished? I'm just not enough of an animal lover to put this at the front of my priorities when human beings can't even get the same concern. Sue me. Everytime you eat a steak or go fishing, you're committing cruelty against an animal *Shrugs*
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 1:52pm
Eating meat isn't animal cruelty.....
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

This really shouldn't have to be said lol. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

This really shouldn't have to be said lol. 

I deleted it twice....shortened it....made a dozen screw faces.....and said fuk it.....LOLCrySleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic