Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - hoodlum kick cat like a football, yt people mad
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hoodlum kick cat like a football, yt people mad

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 10:58am
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Wait you can go to jail for kicking a cat rofl !!! Our justice department is dumb as hell! I have three cats but sheesh isn't there more important things in this world? They would never go berserk to help blacks so I don't give a fcuk about white tears.

Why do you have three cats 
Sponsored Links

Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:03am
Don't see how this anything to do with race, or white people and their love for animals.   
I am black and love animals. Heck two days ago I found a Spider in my bathroom, I caught it and put it outside.
I don't even like to see people on horses.   Cats scare the crap out of me. If I see one on the sidewalk, I will cross the street.
I found this video appalling.
Animals give love, and accept love. They should be cared for, and treated with kindness.
This sick creep should be treated as though he had done this to a child.
Domesticated animals are defenseless, and should not be treated this way.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:12am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I wish a nicca would attempt to kick my cat.....theyd be peeling me up off his ignorant ass....
I don't even doubt it.

What should infuriate that bum male is that thanks to the video and national outcry, the cat is going to live better than he is now.Dead
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:33am
Poor King (yes, that's his name lol)

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:34am
I could not watch the video, I don't find this funny or meaningless.  Animals are so abused and people who can abuse animals will in time abuse the people around them.  That is not an extreme statement, animal abuse is not funny and deeply upsetting to me. 
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:35am
That cat landed on it's feet and went on to chase a bird or some.  Probably a ferrel cat.  I don't think it's funny or okay but I fully agree with the guy who said there's bigger things to worry about.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 11:44am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Wait you can go to jail for kicking a cat rofl !!! Our justice department is dumb as hell! I have three cats but sheesh isn't there more important things in this world? They would never go berserk to help blacks so I don't give a fcuk about white tears.

Why do you have three cats 

Well 2 are siblings and the older one is the mother. The last litter she had all died but one, the one before that I took the biggest male and he been killing all the vermin in my field for me. The youngest is about 2 weeks old. 

It's foul what he has done, but all this media sensation for this cat when we let so many roam the streets is stupid as hell. But I'm more worried about Russia and them building up their army with that despotic recruit video, africa and with the chinese, all these countries and revolutionizing, GMO foods becoming so widespread and etc. I'm glad the cat got the help it got, but seriously we are going to go crazy for one cat when we let don't even shed a tear for other people out there. 

Edited by iliveforbhm - May 10 2014 at 11:48am
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:05pm

Thats not a feral cat....and he kicked it in the abdomen.....yes there are bigger things to worry about like niccas finding it funny to physically harm animals....dudes that abuse domestic animals will abuse women and children.....
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:23pm
Sandy, if someone abused your pet I would get some classy tea, spike it with some bourbon, take a seat and watch the epic beat down commence.Stern Smile

Cat looking like "You come at the King, you best not miss!"
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2014 at 12:32pm
I like how the people in video saying its worse things happening aint doing a thang about those worse thing.....talking about what about racism......poverty.....etc.....ummm y'all are the epitome of why people don't care.....yeah....I said it.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 11>
  Share Topic