FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHonesty is the Best Policy! *Vendor Rant*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PinoyHairAddict View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2015 at 1:51am
Well, I'm proud to say that Filipino hair IS Filipino hair if you buy it from a genuine vendor from here. I even saw local ads of pinay women willing to sell their waist-length hair (often overpriced for my taste but their open to haggling). Like they were offering to go to a salon and get i cut in front of me. Lol. I've seen 'indian' hairs locally sold here and it just doesn't compare to quality filipino hair (preferences may vary though). My extensions are still alive after going through abuse and because of my talent for texture matching, they blend extremely well to my own. Natural textures are often range from very wavy to silky bone straight. I've never encountered an unprocessed tight curly one though. Always the loose curls. Of course there is always the steam processed ones. Our hair's natural sheen might be a problem for some AA women though.
Sponsored Links

rachealg35 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2015 at 9:38pm
Pinoy my hair is not coarse at all..I was wondering if you knew of any distributors that sell actual Philippine hair..ive been a bhm lurker for some time just recently signed up because ive spnt so much on different hair companies and I just cant find the real thing..:/
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic