FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedHonesty is the Best Policy! *Vendor Rant*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2014 at 1:46pm

Help! Sorry for the long read

Ok I took this picture yesterday before making my new unit using Ivy's Pull over method

From left to right I used the last 3bundles and the very last one is very coarse (used it on top for the pull over method plus it was shorter) I also cut the wefts

I washed the hair once my unit was fully made (no pictures unfortunately) However I sprayed it down with Apple Cider Vinegar + water... And then washed with curly shampoo by Bumble Bee also used Garnier Fruitous Sleek and Shine (Green Bottle) and then Put some Cantu conditioner mixed with bumble bee conditioner on it and popped it in the microwave for about 30seconds!

Now when I sprayed the hair down with ACV -the hair became very soft but once I started washing it it felt hard and tangled...So I said once I deep condition it-it should soften up...ummm Lets just say after rinsing the conditioner out it took another 10-15mins of detangling....

I let it air dry while I washed and braided my hair out..I ended up sewing the unit to my perimeter

( I usually attach wig clips) the hair was mostly dry and boy is it thick!! I used two full bundles and a little bit of the third... 

Now this is where I need some help.......

After sewing it down I combed through it (or so I thought from roots to tip & placed 4 purple sized Rods in to sleep in) I knew it would completely dry by morning... I woke up this morning and yes the hair held the curl but it was SO BIG and (dry/hard Feeling) I ended up flying threw it trying to flat iron it to tame it...This hair is BIG/Thick and I noticed it tangles Not so much at the nape of the neck but in the back near the wefts (hair really doesn't have beards though) ( The top where I cut the tracks and laid them in the same direction is fine) So I'm assuming since i did the flip over in the back this could be a possible cause? (I dunno but when I get home I plan on cutting them and laying them all in the same directions!

I started off at work with it down but because its big and I looked like mustafah from the Lion King (This by far is the coarsest Indian Hair I've ever Had my lat batch from Bdogg was silky straight) I did this quick off to the side bun!

I know this hair needs some serious layers and a good flat iron....So when I get off after I lay the tracks right and change my flip over side I'm going to go get some professional layers instead of me chopping in it..Hopefully all of this helps!  

Edited by pepsi25 - Sep 15 2014 at 2:57pm
Sponsored Links

pepsi25 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2014 at 1:48pm
The Bun

pepsi25 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2014 at 1:52pm
Yas my leave out is jet black and my unit is brown..I plain on dying this bad baby jet black with some highlights like Khloe K....This was one of those creations at the last minute with no time to test/live in it so Monday morning hair sucks today...lmfao! don't call me out on that just yet....
but suggestions on softining this up will it happen when I bleach or should I bleach bath, another deep condition? Change products? I'm hoping layers and laying the tracks in the same direction from the same bundle should help???

Edited by pepsi25 - Sep 15 2014 at 1:53pm
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 15 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Violalondonhair Violalondonhair wrote:

Viola London Virgin Hair Collection

All Hair lengths and bundle sets are for $100
We also sell Lace Closures and Custom U-part Units perfect for protective styling! For Affordable Prices!!!
You Dont want to miss out on this!!

Just go on to http://www.violalondonvirginhaircollection.bigcartel.com/ - www.violalondonvirginhaircollection.bigcartel.com

BYE FELICIA!
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 9:40am

Ended up taking the back bundle out

Tangled bundle after extraction

New bundle

Before layers (the eyes tell it all)

After layers and a flat iron

I wrapped it old school style and placed on scarf

3hrs after unleashing hair

I don't know.....
 As excited as I was and even the way I felt upon receiving the hair has be declining. I don't think I'm feeling this hair...I just want hair that looks/feels/and behaves like a dream straight out the pack after wash & co! I am not happy so far and have yet to contact the vendor! I don't know how long I will last in this unit it is day two and me cutting, flat ironing it to hell still hasn't satisfied my this is hair from the Gawds appetite -I know I haven't been it it long enough to see what products will make it behave....i dunno verdict is out..Sending email now
Motheone View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 10:00am
Hi Pepsi,

I'm so sorry you trusted this vendor due to his thorough and articulate "knowledge" of hair. I'm sure you're very disappointed. I hope you fnd some products that will help this hair (even though you shouldn't have to search for products). I almost purchased from him but thankfully still gun shy from my other horrid experience. Hug
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2014 at 12:06pm

My vendor contacted me before I could send the email to get clarity on issues with the hair-This was his first time hearing of the Microwave Deep conitioner Process would one of you lovely ladies share your expierence with this method or explain it? ( I already told him to google "BHM Deep Condition Microwave" )

I am not bashing the vendor-
I am merely giving my honest expierence as I said I would on this Hair expierence.....  
trynabedaone View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 9:53am
it'd be nice to keep us updated

i hope you work out whatever issues you feel you may be having
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 10:07am
no bueno
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 17 2014 at 11:24am

It's funny how when I transition from Unit to Unit & no-one says anything! But Tuesday Everyone gave me a second Look at work! "New Hair" I said...and of course nobody would be honest they would just say "it's FULL" HA! My one coworker said I had the "snookie" going on When i got home my daughter looked at me and said Poufie! My husband looked at me and said it looks like you had a bad day at work! SMH! Really on Day2! BYE Felicia! and No the Deep condition inside the Zip lock bag for 15-30 seconds is not the reason why this hair Swells to the size of 9mth Pregnant woman as the time goes on and GUESS WHAT My bornday is Monday! & The hair needs to be Fabulous!!! So I stayed up until 2am dismantling a L-shape unit hair I've had since (december) 18inch Virgin Straight Unprocessed...and when I walked in to work today my coworker said "Much better" my VP Looked puzzled and I said Yeah had to change my hair it wasn't workin for me and he said Yeah I noticed but didn't want to comment Ouch LMAO anyways check out my December Purchase that is still going strong below...Glad a girl has a stash but I need to stock pile some more

I am just going to play with the unit off my head Plan on Bleaching that sh*t BLONDE and Practice my layering..hahaha I'll be back with pictures to show you how it behaves under bleach that will tell me if it has a blend on it! Blended hair hates Bleach Blonde...Tongue

Vendor was suppose to contact me this morning after he researched Microwave Deep Condition..but I sensed that this would be my fault because I did this step "side eye" Anyways ..............

Edited by pepsi25 - Sep 17 2014 at 11:25am
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic