Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Honesty is the Best Policy! *Vendor Rant*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
natalie2u View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natalie2u Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 2:05pm
nice

Sponsored Links

Keezyanduknoit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keezyanduknoit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 2:40pm
nice hair!
spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 3:44pm
Pepsi, did you request any specifics like coarse textured?   Also, were the ends dry/split or sparse as for the need to trim?

Looking forward to your review after you've worn it for a while.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 5:41pm
I will watch for the update . I think you will loose a few inches due the ends . The hair looks nice . Good luck .
despicableme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote despicableme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 4:30am
I believe some hairs are processed and some are not. Does anyone agree with me?
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:35am
Originally posted by spencer4hire spencer4hire wrote:

Pepsi, did you request any specifics like coarse textured?   Also, were the ends dry/split or sparse as for the need to trim?

Looking forward to your review after you've worn it for a while.

I did not specify any specific textures but I do have a mixture of textures! One bundle is so thick and coarse that it looks like all you will need is that one bundle! (Need to take some more pictures! promise to dive deeper)
The Ends are just sparse and  need a trim no issues with dryness/split

I can't wait to make my unit-Will also be ordering another Kilo half 18inch and half 20inch
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:40am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I will watch for the update . I think you will loose a few inches due the ends . The hair looks nice . Good luck .

Most def will losse two inches on the two bundles leaving it at a 14inch the other three bundles measured true to 16inch and will need a normal good  trim after my unit is created Still going back and forth on if I will make two units one short (for bob) & one 16inch with trim or layers 
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 6:42am
Originally posted by despicableme despicableme wrote:

I believe some hairs are processed and some are not. Does anyone agree with me?

Gonna have to disagree! hair is straight off someones head no if, ands or buts about it. Unfortunately they pass that non-remy ish off so much folks have been brainwashed!
golden_goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golden_goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2014 at 6:27pm
Have you installed the hair yet? If so, how is it?
ACurlsBestFriend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ACurlsBestFriend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 13 2014 at 3:58pm
Much appreciation to you for this post you created! There are so many companies out there preying on women's desires, it's not right! But where there's money, there's greed. I've read the entire post and from the photos you posted the hair looks like a very good quality. I understood your hesitance for not posting the vendor publically for various reasons but I am curious to why you're no longer sharing the information with anyone. Word of mouth is a wonderful to help businesses stay profitable as well as let others know about your personal experiences so they don't make the same mistakes or may end up saving money along the way. I personally always do my own due diligence the way that everyone should and I very much appreciate feedback from women who have purchased something I'm interested in. Although I am a new member I am definitely not new to the site. I look forward to seeing how the hair works out for you as well as possibly learning the vendor so I may try out myself. Thank you
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic