Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Honesty is the Best Policy! *Vendor Rant*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Chiberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chiberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:37pm
I actually posted posted s/tin............finally

Sponsored Links

solicitfashion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solicitfashion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:48pm
PM sent!
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 5:08pm
Originally posted by Chiberry Chiberry wrote:

Trade key

Oooooo....right. Forgot about them Tongue
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by PerfectDiva PerfectDiva wrote:

Can't wait to see pics!

THIS
BeautyBeholder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BeautyBeholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 7:11pm
oh i know this vendor. he is extremely honest as you said and very easy to talk to. he even  took the time to do a goto meeting online with me to do a formal presentation about his business as well. i haven't ordered from him yet but planning to.

Edited by BeautyBeholder - Jul 22 2014 at 7:12pm
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by BeautyBeholder BeautyBeholder wrote:

oh i know this vendor. he is extremely honest as you said and very easy to talk to. he even  took the time to do a goto meeting online with me to do a formal presentation about his business as well. i haven't ordered from him yet but planning to.

No Shade but you are not one of the members I shared his contact information with! He is reading this thread like his life depends on it and called me to ask me who you were! I told him you where not one of the ladies I shared his information with (If you send BeautyBeholder a PM asking for Vendor contact info it is not my vendor) Why do you believe we are talking about the same vendor?

Edited by pepsi25 - Jul 23 2014 at 1:45pm
blackandfearless View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blackandfearless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 3:45pm
Something doesn't seem right, but oh well. It'll all come out later on.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by BeautyBeholder BeautyBeholder wrote:

oh i know this vendor. he is extremely honest as you said and very easy
to talk to. he even  took the time to do a goto meeting online with me to do a formal presentation about his business as well. i
haven't ordered from him yet but planning to.

what??? She didn't even mention the vendor.
BeautyBeholder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BeautyBeholder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2014 at 4:43pm
I know she didn't mention the vendor,that's obvious. I know you didn't give me the information I knew him before you,i don't need it. He does not know it is me because he knows me by my real name and not my screen name. Name begins with an R. I believe we are talking about the same vendor because I gave him information regarding "hair care" on his site. he will know who I am.

Edited by BeautyBeholder - Jul 23 2014 at 5:03pm
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 25 2014 at 1:56pm
With my vendors permission I am using the pictures he sent me of my hair before mailing it to me & it is exactly what I received. This by far has been the best Vendor experience that I've ever had! His communication is Excellent! He's very knowledgable about hair and the industry! We have exchanged numerious calls/emails/even Skyped! He contacted me immediately with Tracking# and Called the day it was suppose to be delievered (tracking its every move)! He has continued to keep in contact even though the transaction is complete and I can't wait to place my next order! If i shared his info through PM You got lucky because I'm not sharing anymore! Now about the hair and my order 

I intially wanted 4 bundles of 20inch "Deep Wave" however I was also telling him that I wanted "unprocessed Virgin" hair so he educated me on his "deep wave" which he does process to achieve deeper wave so he advised on ordering the Natural wavy or Straight (and also took a moment to educate me that all vendors process Curly and Deep Wave to achieve deeper curls and waves) ! Kudos for straightening me out on what to "ask" for in order to receive what I want! After he checked his warehouse he said he had some BOMB.com 16inch natural wavy he would send me with an extra bundle to make up for the cost difference in length! so I said Cool send me the Half kilo of 16inch! and that is what I received! 3 of the bundles measured true to 16inch while the other two measured more like a 14inch after you take into consideration how much you'll have to trim! But with that being said this hair is straight from the GODS! I have not weighed the hair or done anything with it oustide of measuring the lengths (In the process of moving!) but when I tell you this by far is no questions 100% natural Virgin hair! It IS! After I'm settled into the new place I will make my unit and come back with pictures!   
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic