BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Honesty is the Best Policy! *Vendor Rant*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Share a vendor and you up to thangs
Keep a vendor secret and you sneaky

Things aint like they used to be.....

Exactly!! smh

Side note this vendor is not apart of BHM he didn't even know about it until I told him I was apart of this group and that I had started a topic on it! So if you receive a PM from anyone claiming to be him it is a fraud!!!! He is not a member and does not solicit business I found him!
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:44am
its already some Chinese vendor spamming me with these tangly, chintzy looking wigs . They looked so dry and unloved..smh

pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:54am
Another sidebar I'm done sharing for sample orders LOL

You know who you are and the ones who will let me know when they're ready for the info! (didn't list names b/c I don't want you guys to get a lot of pm's but if I sent you the Price list and #) Good Luck Pray that this hair is straight from the GODS (if you choice to order)
JadaReign View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadaReign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 11:46am
Would you mind sharing the price list and info with me as well? I read what you stated about newbies and I understand where you are coming from. I'm a long time lurker and I must say I've learned a lot from you ladies. Every time I think about purchasing hair I come here to see if the company is worth my coins and you guys never let me down. I'm interested in buying quality hair (crosses fingers) and I appreciate your honesty.
2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

LOL I told him that I was apart of this group and that I created a thread on him & he came and read it and wants me to clear something up! (he's also going to email me the explanation of "steam process to share)

I initialy stated that the curly is the only one that goes through a process but he said he puts his "deep wavy" (which is what I ordered) through a process as well to achieve the deeper wave. He said each company choices what process they will put their hair through but that his team does process the hair to achieve a deeper wave by bending and treating it not steaming it - He said I could take the Straight or loose wave because all they do is condition it but I want deep wave so I'm still sticking to it...Thanks for the clarity!

I will come back and post pictures as well as his explanation of "steam process"

again I love honesty! Him wanting to clear up my initial post still has me a little excited!

I hope everything works out for your sample order, but be careful some things he said to you are "strange" to say the least. How can you achieve deeper waves by blending? and then say all your bundles are from one donor...I dont want to be a killjoy, but just want to to be careful and not fall for everything he tells you. Dont get excited until you see the hair LOL
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by 2ndtimearound 2ndtimearound wrote:

Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

LOL I told him that I was apart of this group and that I created a thread on him & he came and read it and wants me to clear something up! (he's also going to email me the explanation of "steam process to share)

I initialy stated that the curly is the only one that goes through a process but he said he puts his "deep wavy" (which is what I ordered) through a process as well to achieve the deeper wave. He said each company choices what process they will put their hair through but that his team does process the hair to achieve a deeper wave by bending and treating it not steaming it - He said I could take the Straight or loose wave because all they do is condition it but I want deep wave so I'm still sticking to it...Thanks for the clarity!

I will come back and post pictures as well as his explanation of "steam process"

again I love honesty! Him wanting to clear up my initial post still has me a little excited!

I hope everything works out for your sample order, but be careful some things he said to you are "strange" to say the least. How can you achieve deeper waves by blending? and then say all your bundles are from one donor...I dont want to be a killjoy, but just want to to be careful and not fall for everything he tells you. Dont get excited until you see the hair LOL

He was saying that his virgin remy bundles come from one donor (ensuring they are cuticle aligned etc.)-He offers processed and non-processed hair to sum it up but knew based off my questions what I wanted. He has a very deep Indian accent and was trying to explain the process he puts his curly and deep wave through so I did the best with recapping! Only multiply orders and the Hair will be the final judge Vendors can say anything and what we receive will be something totally different...I will see this week when I get the hair...by no means do I want to give you ladies the impression that I'm all in and all for it I'm merely testing and praying for the best! 
2ndtimearound View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote 2ndtimearound Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 12:47pm
I know you have the best intentions...just be careful Wink
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2014 at 4:51pm
Can't wait to see pics!
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 8:05am
I hate to sound ike a noob, but what is TK?
Chiberry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chiberry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2014 at 12:35pm
Trade key
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style