Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Honesty is the Best Policy! *Vendor Rant*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:19pm

LOL I told him that I was apart of this group and that I created a thread on him & he came and read it and wants me to clear something up! (he's also going to email me the explanation of "steam process to share)

I initialy stated that the curly is the only one that goes through a process but he said he puts his "deep wavy" (which is what I ordered) through a process as well to achieve the deeper wave. He said each company choices what process they will put their hair through but that his team does process the hair to achieve a deeper wave by bending and treating it not steaming it - He said I could take the Straight or loose wave because all they do is condition it but I want deep wave so I'm still sticking to it...Thanks for the clarity!

I will come back and post pictures as well as his explanation of "steam process"

again I love honesty! Him wanting to clear up my initial post still has me a little excited!
Sponsored Links

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:37pm

How much is the sample order?

pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Check your PM
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 2:49pm
Email I just received "copied and pasted"

I wish share my knowledge about steam processing which you may share on the forum.

What is Steam Processing?

Ans)Steam processing is the method used on hair to keep the texture of the hair eg: Curly.

Does Steam Processing cause Damage to the Hair?

Ans No Steam processing does not cause any damage to the hair. If the hair is Virgin Remy hair which is similar to our hair.Also
Steam processing is done only to a certain level of temperature where the hair doesn't get damaged.

Who  look after Steam Processing..
Ans)A Hair technician who is technically qualified in this field.

Can we find out the difference between unprocessed and Steam processed.

Ans)No we cant as the hair don't get damaged with steam processing.

Cant we get all textures straight from Donars?
Ans)Its highly impossible to find out very few Donars .With less requirement and high demand around the world,its highly impossible
to get natural textures like curly,

which textures we can get natural.
Natural curls and Natural wavy( Indian Women does have natural wave)
Summary :

There are many hair dressers and people have a misconception that Steam processing is boiling the hair to the maximum temperatures.Hair is first brought into texture and steam processed to a certain level of temperature which can keep the 
hair as natural.It depends on how manufactures give importance to quality of hair.If we use best conditioners and light chemicals.The hair will be in very good condition.

Dont trust people who are offering cheaper prices. They completely use strong chemicals and cheaper conditioning liquids.

Our motto:
We look to  improve the quality standards by selling real hair. Non Remy gives more profit than Virgin Remy as raw material prices matters a lot.

Finally When does Virgin Remy Tangles.Are Tangles really a bad sign?
When we buy unprocessed hair, No chemicals are used  like hair dye or strong shampoos. Indian Women hair Tendency is to Tangle.

For example My wife has deep curly hair (which I love most :-p) she washes her hair every alternate day. Bcoz of the hair getting water treatment, hair cuticles get closer due to dampness and get tangled.She dries it and combs it properly N there you....Her hair
returns to normal. Almost everyone thinks hair dont tangle.If hair is treated with chemicals....It dont tangle mostly....Unprocessed curly hair looks tangled but its not.
Note : Curly does not Tangle if we wash carefully. If it tangles use the process given below.

Solution for hair when  it tangles :

For Straight or Wavy : Heat water up to  60 Degrees Centigrade. Mix some shampoo and condition. Keep the hair flat in water and leave it for 20 mins and remove and dry it .The hair should look better.If it doesn't look better,you can strongly believe its bad hair.

For Curly hair : Heat water up to 60 degrees Centigrade.Mix some conditioner.conditioner. Do not dip the hair directly.Leave the hair flat in water tub for 20 mins and dry it.Comb it with proper brush.

We suggest using:

Creme of Nature Argan Oil Moisture & Shine Sulfate Free Shampoo and Conditioner
Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk
Organix Coconut Shampoo and Conditioner
Silicon Mix Shampoo and Conditioner
Mixed Chicks Leave in Conditioner
*Pure Argan Oil (evenly apply a quarter sized amount on your wefts before you airdry for best results)

ProductTools:

Denman Brush

Loop Brush

I tried my best to write in proper way.Please forgive me for any mistakes or sentence framing.

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Check your PM

Thank you
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 4:51pm
Pepsiiiiiiiii this is Cokeee. Girl PM me the deets. Hug
Mznellybby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mznellybby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:49pm
Whoa thanks on the information on steam process that's an rte opener
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 10:34pm
Seems that you are on your 2-3rd bhm bandwagon inciting thread. The one where you told the Indian vendor Seema that you would share their info on BHM for a discount from the vendor was a disaster. Now you are hyping up this vendor and havent tested the hair not even for 1 day. Good luck, best wishes, etcetera, etc. LOL

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jul 18 2014 at 10:34pm
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 9:36am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Seems that you are on your 2-3rd bhm bandwagon inciting thread. The one where you told the Indian vendor Seema that you would share their info on BHM for a discount from the vendor was a disaster. Now you are hyping up this vendor and havent tested the hair not even for 1 day. Good luck, best wishes, etcetera, etc. LOL

Who Is Seema? I think you have the wrong person! lol I created a thread about a new aliex vendor who pm'd me saying he was new and I paid my hard earned coins to test his hair and so did PrincessGrace (I never posted him publicly and everyone knows it's order at your own risk) -I also came back with pictures and my review that the hair tangled at the nape of the neck on me but PrincessGrace hair did not! Now I was one of the ones that jumped out there and ordered from SUMI who did not send me all of what I paid for the hair was gourge and has held up like a champion but I didn't introduce Sumi to the boards! Smile I did create a thread saying SUMI's website is down and that she no longer returns my emails because I wanted my 1bundle of 18inch she shorted me! Further more I really don't care for your tone luvbug get your facts straight all I want to do is secure a honest vendor and I know the struggle so I don't mind sharing with again with certain members on the boards that are in the struggle! Excuse me for getting a little excited to get what I deemed honest answers from a Indian Vendor...I have already ordered my sample order and will come back with pictures but I also know somebody else needs to order so we can cross test and match! I'm not hyping this vendor up at all what part of I HOPE his hair is everything didn't you understand my friend? lol etc etc have several seats  
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 19 2014 at 10:18am
Share a vendor and you up to thangs
Keep a vendor secret and you sneaky

Things aint like they used to be.....

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon