Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Honesty is the Best Policy! *Vendor Rant*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 7:38am
Unhappy wth is wrong with some of these vendors^^^^
Sponsored Links

pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:33am
He sure does! He stands behind his product 100% He said his hair is cuticle aligned and remy because each bundle is from one donar! I told him I wanted natural waves that haven't been processed and he said his straight and wavy no problem but that his curly he steam processes at the right tempurature because curly is rare and true curly isn't even curly throughout the entire bundle its a mixture of wavy and curly so to unify the curls he steam processes them!He even told me where he orders his shampoos and conditioners for the hair! we talked for an hour laughing back in forth about misconceptions and truths! He said that the Chinese vendors use harsh chemicals on the hair! 

He told me if I wasn't satisfied I could return for either my money or different product.

He also offers non-remy hair (but knew this isn't what I wanted based off what I told him)
single drawn and double drawn
Raw and Tips

He said alot of people have never expierenced true good Virgin Remy hair and said it's suppose to last you 1+yr as long as you take care of it like it's yours!...

pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 8:39am

Sharing is caring Grace and you know I got you! I am not concerned that he can't handle a BHM effect however that doesn't mean I’m going to post him publicly all of his accounts say 5kil-10KIL MOQ but I appreciate your wealth of knowledge and willingness to help others out doing Monk work (Belldonna LOL thread!) Plus you've shared with me so just let me know how you want to do it..I.E wait for me to order my sample or I can call him or email him your email info so you guys can start your own conversation like we did with Joe! TongueWinkSmile

From the flow of our convo I get the impression alot of vendors purchase from him whether it  be Indian or Chinese..He told me a story that some lady from the UK came to see him and that he brung her two sample bundles the Non-Remy and the Virgin Remy and of course she liked the Non-Remy better and he said it amazes him how people like the "less than" more......

I called myself testing his honesty so I asked would it be cheaper if I flew there and purchased hair personally and he said YES! lol LOL
DaBaddest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaBaddest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:19pm
Thanks for sharing! I cant wait to see your hair and hear your experience! Sounds good so far. 
Mocha_Shay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mocha_Shay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:35pm

yup, Cant wait to see this hair on you!

LynnNyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote LynnNyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:37pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Unhappy wth is wrong with some of these vendors^^^^

because they can get away with it here, that's why.
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 12:56pm
Thanks for all the pm's and well wishes! I do not plan on hoarding his info nor do I plan on ever publicly posting it for the masses however at this time I am only considering VIP/SENIOR/ELITE members to jump out there and do a test/sample order with me and PrincessGrace (if she's down)

My reasoning behind this is
You'll give it straight up no chaser
You've been here long enough to know all the BS we've been through in the hairgame
You know what GOOD Quality hair is
You are well aware of the BHM effect
& you know it's still a risk!

Not saying that my newbies don't but just my reasoning 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:04pm
I will consider your kind offer after your first order arrives . ^^^ TIA
pepsi25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pepsi25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:28pm
Quick Retraction!

He just called me and he will replace the hair not do a refund because he said he's been burned this way!

I already told him about 3-4 of us are ready to do sample orders and the rest will wait to see what we receive Smile (Gotchu India100)

Edited by pepsi25 - Jul 18 2014 at 1:31pm
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 18 2014 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by pepsi25 pepsi25 wrote:

Quick Retraction!

He just called me and he will replace the hair not do a refund because he said he's been burned this way!

I already told him about 3-4 of us are ready to do sample orders and the rest will wait to see what we receive Smile (Gotchu India100)

*Coming Out Of The Woods* Embarrassed Im with India. Ive never purchased any Indian hair and Im really statrting to feel like thats where I can get some dream hair. My fingers are crossed !
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 8>
  Share Topic