BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Honest advice needed please!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:12pm
Originally posted by princesshoneybee princesshoneybee wrote:

Originally posted by Cali naps Cali naps wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Are you in school?

They usually provide counseling and therapy
no. I tried counseling before and it didn't really do much tbh

You probably went to that "free counseling" that doesn't help. Perhaps you are depressed and need medication. It's ok if you do its nothing to be ashamed of. I take something from my doctor.
yup. I did that and I was forced to go to counselors in HS. Oh and I was forced to do anger management in Middle school after getting in some troubleSleepy but I'm not sure that counts.  I might be depressed but I handle that with smoking
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:28pm
op ive dealt with something similar. sometimes you gotta cut people off. Blood isnt always thicker than water especially when they dont even act like family. i ve learned to give a reasonable chance to people and if they dont meet me halfway or show that they have my best interest at heart
they are cut. point blank.

but whatever decision you make just make sure you are at peace with it.

good luck
princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:29pm

Are you in school?

You probably went to that "free counseling" that doesn't help. Perhaps you are depressed and need medication. It's ok if you do its nothing to be ashamed of. I take something from my doctor.
yup. I did that and I was forced to go to counselors in HS. Oh and I was forced to do anger management in Middle school after getting in some troubleSleepy but I'm not sure that counts.  I might be depressed but I handle that with smoking

You need a real counselor not the fake high school stuff. But I think the best thing to do for yourself is to try meditation or prayer . And young man or woman, step away from the ciggies.
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:37pm
You had to leave at 16, wow.

I had similar problems with my mom and stepdad when I was 13-16, but I was able to move in with my dad and even though he had problems of his own at least I had a little less drama in my life.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts. It boils my heart to see children have to grow up so quickly due to their parent's BS. It takes away the childhood and those "fun" teen years.
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:38pm

Are you in school?

You need a real counselor not the fake high school stuff. But I think the best thing to do for yourself is to try meditation or prayer . And young man or woman, step away from the ciggies.
I don't smoke cigs...and I will look into getting a real counselor
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:41pm
Yay! You are going to be fine. Just work hard and have faith in God. Things will be good one way or another.
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

op ive dealt with something similar. sometimes you gotta cut people off. Blood isnt always thicker than water especially when they dont even act like family. i ve learned to give a reasonable chance to people and if they dont meet me halfway or show that they have my best interest at heart
they are cut. point blank.

but whatever decision you make just make sure you are at peace with it.

good luck
yeah i learned that the hard way.
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:43pm
Originally posted by kkscottdale kkscottdale wrote:

You had to leave at 16, wow.

I had similar problems with my mom and stepdad when I was 13-16, but I was able to move in with my dad and even though he had problems of his own at least I had a little less drama in my life.

I'm keeping you in my thoughts. It boils my heart to see children have to grow up so quickly due to their parent's BS. It takes away the childhood and those "fun" teen years.
Even though I had to grow up fast I still enjoyed life a lot more after I left.
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:43pm

Yay! You are going to be fine. Just work hard and have faith in God. Things will be good one way or another.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your help Hug
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 07 2012 at 11:48pm
Aww you are welcomeHug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345