Homeschooling?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 6:32pm
I plan on home schooling my future Lilfoxxes. 
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:04pm
Wasn't "KING B" home-schooled?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:06pm
I'm very interested in home schooling. But what if I want to do the nasty all over the houseGeek
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:14pm
I see both sides of the coin.

For me, I don't think I'd have the time nor patience for homeschooling. Working full time with my career I'd have no time. Plus I'd like some time 'me' time away from the kids. I'm selfish like that.LOL
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

But aren't there studies on how homeschooled students fare vs traditional students .
Sure you have to go by what's going on at home but there can be a better method.

I think of homeschooling like breastfeeding

Yes, I think it depends of the home.
I met a lady who had a son she was homeschooling. He was six and he still spoke grammatically incorrect, little things that most kids can say correctly. He was also socially awkward, and always wanted to learn something, but then stopped when it became boring or difficult.
That made me think that homeschooling was wrong.

Then I met last year this Russian woman who home schooled her daughter in the US and at the age of 16 she was a sophomore at a community college. I asked her what was her focus when teaching her daughter at home, and she said it was Math.

Homeschooling doesn't appeal me; I'd rather have my future kids study in another country, a country where you learn world history. I dislike how the history subject is handled in this country.....
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I see both sides of the coin.

For me, I don't think I'd have the time nor patience for homeschooling. Working full time with my career I'd have no time. Plus I'd like some time 'me' time away from the kids. I'm selfish like that.LOL

I actually believe that is what can help someone to be better at what they do. They might displace a lot of anger if they simply don't do it.

So now your selfish,single and bitterLOL
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:26pm
I will wear that badge with pride! Staring at my kids practically 24/7? Ain't nobody got time for alladat!LOL

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:29pm
That's what extracurriculars are for.
Drop them nigguhs off somewhere everyday for a couple hours and get a massage.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:32pm
^Pass ma'am. I need more than few hours a day away from them crumbsnatchers. Plus I'd have to deal with multiple Extracurricular sites with parents and their manufactured drama/BS.Dead

mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 10:06pm
idk on one hand I like how you can tailor what's taught and adjust to your kids learning style...on the other hand I want to have my own things going on.  Kids are important but I don't want to be one of those people who's like literally becomes the kids.  I don't know, I think I would go 1820s style and hire a governess to homeschool my kids for me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic