Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Homeless man is given "winning" lottery ticket

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:04am
say you give a home less man $100 without recording it, what makes your gesture better?

im sure you'd make that $100 back too 

people do things for their own benefit, yes.. 
but i still think it was nice. those extra views aint going to drastically change anything. it goes around for couples days and he makes a new video.

Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:08am

didn't watch

so the man was able to keep the $1000?

can someone prank me today?
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:14am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

didn't watch

so the man was able to keep the $1000?

can someone prank me today?

I can use several of this pranks today.LOL
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:16am
Originally posted by missunfoolish missunfoolish wrote:

say you give a home less man $100 without recording it, what makes your gesture better?

I'm not sure if better describes the exchange. Genuine would be a better term. I'm not sure niceness is involved when there is exploitation. 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:17am
omg that homeless man made me tear up
he was so nice and tried to share it Cry
bhm let me log off for the next 3-5 days got me in my feelings
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:35am
For those saying there's the end result is the same and the camera doesn't change anything...

Say you and your s/o are in a serious relationship. You're going steady for a while. About a year into the relationship, your s/o reveals he was paid regularly by your co-worker as a dare to pursue you and take you out.

Whether he was paid to date you or if he simply pursued you because of his own interest, the end result is still a relationship...so what's the difference?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:39am
Originally posted by GoodGirlGoneGr8 GoodGirlGoneGr8 wrote:

For those saying there's the end result is the same and the camera doesn't change anything...

Say you and your s/o are in a serious relationship. You're going steady for a while. About a year into the relationship, your s/o reveals he was paid regularly by your co-worker as a dare to pursue you and take you out.

Whether he was paid to date you or if he simply pursued you because of his own interest, the end result is still a relationship...so what's the difference?

Good dick is good dick.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:40am
Hey I can say dick now.

coochie.

Bitch.

Chronicles of Riddick.
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:53am
i wonder what he'll do with that 1 grand. what would y'all do?

i'd probably buy me a cheap motel room for a week. i figure i can get one for $200-300 bucks. probably spend the rest on food and liquor, tbh.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2014 at 10:56am
if you dont have a foundation, aint much you could do with 1k, he probably gonna burn it on prostitutes and liquor.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style