Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2014 at 6:54am
Yeah

Wtf Carrie

Wouldn't let Quinn do it but then she wanted to do it in worse off circs?

She gets up on an elevated platform and Haqqani's men don't see her, the armed forces don't see her, his supporters don't see her all the time her veil is down? And she lives?

I call bullsh*t ..

Sponsored Links

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2014 at 7:49am
Carrie went from trying to save Quinn's life to avenging Aayan's death in 2.5secs. I think in a way she had given in,all her people were dead or dying and she was responsible so in killing Haqqani herself, knowing she would face the same death she just told Quinn he would, didnt faze her?

The actor who played Carrie's dad died earlier this year so they were going to kill his character this season. I think it played well into Carrie's state of clusterfucc she finds herself in.

So Dar has been the mole all along, he championed Brody being killed by Iranians now hes snuggling with Pakistani Intelligence and Haqqani. Saul's gonna have a fit. In the flashback scene Dar told Saul, "never compromise a mission for your men". Whats the endgame here? US president is in on this (Lockhart frozen out,Dar was a frequent WH visitor last season) ?
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2014 at 10:42am
i f-cking hate this bitch

she literally ruins everything
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2014 at 11:16am
the dar adal angle, im still a lil annoyed, bemused, intrigued by it

we have one more episode right?

they should really tie their loose ends
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2014 at 7:31pm
I'm just now getting into homeland. I've watched the first season. Now I'm starting the second season
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2014 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by *Belle*Femme* *Belle*Femme* wrote:

I'm just now getting into homeland. I've watched the first season. Now I'm starting the second season
just hold on...dont give up on it after finishing season 3 Embarrassed
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2014 at 7:57pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

the dar adal angle, im still a lil annoyed, bemused, intrigued by it

we have one more episode right?

they should really tie their loose ends
yep, season finale is this coming Sunday...dang is 45mins enough for everything to be tied up? i heard Carrie's mother shows up...the way these writers have played us this season im steeling myself for a major character to be killed off, just dont know who, only Carrie and Saul are safe Cry
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 25 2014 at 4:12pm
gosh this season finale is sooooo slow
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2014 at 8:31am
People hated the season finale. The writers refuse to accept that Carrie's personal life is the least interesting part of the show.

However i enjoyed the realization she had that she could have had a semi-normal relationship with men even while being bipolar. That kiss was awkward and they looked so terrified after.

Dar was playing the long game here. I guess Saul is not the moral compass of the show anymore
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 27 2014 at 2:32am
saul cant quit that life

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic