Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Homemade Hair Recipes
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Home Remedy: Yogurt & Egg Conditioner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilnicka4u2nv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilnicka4u2nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 1:08pm
Eggs are not going to do what aphogee does...

The molecular weight of eggs are way too large to penetrate the cortex...Eggs sit on the surface of hair and wash right off...It's more of a conditioning treatment...

Aphogee is hydrolyzed collagen. Hydrolyzed, meaning it is broken down into molecules small enough to penetrate, hence the reason it is considered "hardcore"

A DIY version of Aphogee would be gelatin, and you can mix it with very moisturizing things is you want a less hardcore treatment...

Edited by Lilnicka4u2nv - Mar 11 2013 at 1:08pm
Sponsored Links

GRO YO FRO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GRO YO FRO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 11:16am
"When using egg in your hair, RINSE WITH COLD WATER! My first time using egg in my hair as a protein conditioner, I rinsed with warm water and immediately regretted it. Dead"

^^LOL the same thing happened to my girlfriend also. Definitely would like to agree with you and stress this to anyone else trying to do the same thing!
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 11:45am
I use a mixture of egg, olive oil and honey. Leave on for 30 mins then use a good deep conditioner afterwards.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2013 at 7:12pm
I found a similar one but it is made of yogurt and gelatin.

http://naijahaircangrow.blogspot.com/2012/11/weekend-treat-yoghurt-and-gelatin-hair.html#comment-form

Edited by sexyandfamous - Aug 09 2013 at 7:15pm
synodbio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote synodbio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2013 at 2:46am
Tried of everything and became tired.
hairluuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairluuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

read home remedy and yogurt and thought this would be about vaginas

lol. LOL
hairluuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairluuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by GRO YO FRO GRO YO FRO wrote:

"When using egg in your hair, RINSE WITH COLD WATER! My first time using egg in my hair as a protein conditioner, I rinsed with warm water and immediately regretted it. Dead"

^^LOL the same thing happened to my girlfriend also. Definitely would like to agree with you and stress this to anyone else trying to do the same thing!

Exactly. Can you say scrambled egg hair? Use cold water ladies.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 11:54am
i tried the yogurt conditioning mask for the third time last night and i like the results. my hair is sooo soft and easy to detangle. it is similar to ao gpb but a whole lot cheaper. this might become a staple for me. yay!

Edited by noneyons - Sep 19 2013 at 11:54am
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 9:24pm
I will try Egg, Honey and EVOO tomorrow. I need to use the 2 egg yolks sitting in my refridgerator
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 28 2013 at 6:18pm
Did a Yogurt, Honey and EVOO condish today. Love the results. Will try it with Egg yolk next time
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>